NT, WHAT ARE YOU GETTIN YO GIRL FOR XMAS???

Ok i need help with a gift and i also want to hear about your xmas presents your are giving your girl. Ive been with this girl for about 3/4 months. So whatshould i get her? I was thinking about some coach shoes.

BTW. Some one just stole about 13k from her moms business and her mom isnt able to give her anything if this should factor into the equation.

AND WERE 18/19

So any suggestions?

What yall gettin yall girls

a prada handbag for my girl
grin.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/136856http://niketalk.com/topic/136856

man do u know how much a coach bag cost???????

lol

I dont so tell me.. but i dont think im tryin to drop that much money.

Originally Posted by dbbabd

man do u know how much a coach bag cost???????

lol

I dont so tell me.. but i dont think im tryin to drop that much money.
Not if you know where to get Coach (i.e. outlet). I bought THREE coach purses for the price of one black friday weekend.
smokin.gif

Anyway last year my bf gave me a coach purse/ a northface/ build-a-bear for Christmas. We we were going out for the same amount of time you guys are.

^^^ well im not ballin like ya mans boo.. lol... i need 2 keep bruh.. im not tryna spend but 125-150

my dad gets his wife a LV purse for chrstmas and he drops 1200 on them. She lost one at a girl scouts retreat one time and got another one.

You can get some nice %+$ bags at the outlet for that price, but they had a killer 50% sale again at the outlets so it might be kind of picked over

^^^ yo willin out dog. I can get some shoes from payless that looks like those. (lol) naa j/p. Those are nice but DAMN $625

Got her a touchscreen digi cam ($220 flat with a hookup), that harry potter book ($10 from amazon), guitar hero world tour for wii band kit($100
pimp.gif
), and agucci belt ($215 with a discount from Neiman Marcus).

I spoiled her because of how much she did on my bday.

Back
Top Bottom