NT, WHAT ARE YOU GETTIN YO GIRL FOR XMAS???

Originally Posted by Jfresh7

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

b30350f9e547b7812af2b30436a31b86cecd3d0.pjpg

So far, Christian Louboutins $625.00+tax

You're trippin!

No, You're Broke...

So far,
$200 Amex gift card
Marc Jacobs Purse, retails for $1500 paid $400 for it.
AM90's

Thats it for now.

KayCurrency, you must really love your girl, on the real.

I don't mind spending and buying an expensive gift for my girl, if she is deserving of it.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

KayCurrency, you must really love your girl, on the real.

I don't mind spending and buying an expensive gift for my girl, if she is deserving of it.

I do...And Im very proud of her...Shes a full time student, applying to law schools, plus she works 25+ hours a week...And her grades are ON POINT...

....As far as shes concerned, if shes needs me to do something for her, and im able to do it....its done. No questions asked...

Plus, I know she'll do the same for me...but I dont ask her for much as of late because shes so busy....no need to add more stress in her life...

pimp.gif
the red sole. my man. I'd kill for a pair of miss marples,not that I can walk in such heels but I'd be lookin' good just sitting there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

pimp.gif
the red sole. my man. I'd kill for a pair of miss marples, not that I can walk in such heels but I'd be lookin' good just sitting there
laugh.gif
Believe me when I say this....you'd be wearin' them every time we did the nasty
laugh.gif

ce37cbb9e75bb2e7febdf60d0e469c16_medium.jpg

Got these Manolo Blahnik's for my girl for Christmas. I told her that as much as these heels cost me, the first time she wears them she will be buttnekked with her legs up.

Now I question the stiletto + sex deal because an ill placed kick with those bad boys on....
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I'm a bag !$$+! myself though, oh man do I love the handbags

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Nawth21

pimp.gif
the red sole. my man. I'd kill for a pair of miss marples, not that I can walk in such heels but I'd be lookin' good just sitting there
laugh.gif
Believe me when I say this....you'd be wearin' them every time we did the nasty
laugh.gif

ce37cbb9e75bb2e7febdf60d0e469c16_medium.jpg

Got these Manolo Blahnik's for my girl for Christmas. I told her that as much as these heels cost me, the first time she wears them she will be butt nekked with her legs up.
I got my Girl These Manolo Blahniks for her BDay this year

8b625b3eb6b3c20eba738aa2a8242239dd89ac9.pjpg

Although I still mourn this pair of Dior Flight boots. shearling lined, knee high, flat, 1400 bones
frown.gif
smh.gif
Retails for suckers though, they went to likeyoox.com for 400 or so but alas, I missed out on my size.

pimp.gif
roll.gif
@ the sex couch, but not bad tho
laugh.gif

i'm also looking for a good lookin pair of heels for my wife, i dont know what she'd like tho
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom