NT what are your thoughts on taking gifts from women??

here's my situation. i'm 24, she's 27. she's ballin. i'm budgetin.
the last few yrs i just been running thru holes like adrian peterson. even though we only been dating for 3-4 months, this girl is awesome and i thinkshe's a keeper.
she wants to go on vacation to Miami for July 4th weekend and i cant afford it. so she says she'll pay for everything. i feel like such a scrub.. i knowwe'll have a great time but i kind of want to be stubborn and decline?????????

normally i dont care freeloading off these birds because i don't care about them but i actually like this one
tired.gif
anyone feel me?

uhh...

if my girl wanted me to go on vacation & would pay for it... of course i would accept that invitation...

i'd just promise her that i'd take her on a vacation someday...

but hey if you want to sit at home on July 4th... by yourself... with no vajayjay to be had for you... then go ahead and do that...

just know that your girl is definitely going to get wasted & most likely let about 6 dudes tag team her for the duration of her vacation...

or you could go with her...

your choice tho

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The first and last time I had a women pay for my +$%%, I felt like a loser[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. A week ago my ex calls me up and says "Your B-day is coming up, andI know you like Polo, so give me your sizes or we'll schedule to go shopping".. Once again, I felt very funny about it and told her her company wouldsuffice (though I might just take her up on that offer[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. 1shirt won't hurt).. Anyway, for the most part, I'm 50/50 on it.. It's cool if a chick is willing to come out of pocket for you, but at the sametime, I feel[/color]
embarassed.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]about it[/color]

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

uhh...

if my girl wanted me to go on vacation & would pay for it... of course i would accept that invitation...

but hey if you want to sit at home on July 4th... by yourself... with no vajayjay to be had for you... then go ahead and do that...

just know that your girl is definitely going to get wasted & most likely let about 6 dudes tag team her for the duration of her vacation...

your choice tho

appreciated.

besides, she's ballin'. No need to pay her back. it aint freeloadin' if she's offerin'.....

uhh...

your choice tho

laugh.gif
no P for me and she's gettin train'd?? Dunno how you be doinit but over here its the other way around player

Man that is just your ego talking. Take it, but don't make it a damn habit.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

The first and last time I had a women pay for my +$%%, I felt like a loser
laugh.gif
.. A week ago my ex calls me up and says "Your B-day is coming up, and I know you like Polo, so give me your sizes or we'll schedule to go shopping".. Once again, I felt very funny about it and told her her company would suffice (though I might just take her up on that offer
laugh.gif
.. 1 shirt won't hurt).. Anyway, for the most part, I'm 50/50 on it.. It's cool if a chick is willing to come out of pocket for you, but at the same time, I feel
embarassed.gif
about it

thats exactly what i'm sayin.

if i had no feelings for her i'd take her for all she got. drive her car, kill the mall, Ruth Chris every other day ...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

uhh...

your choice tho
laugh.gif
no P for me and she's gettin train'd?? Dunno how you be doin it but over here its the other way around player
so she's the one who gets no P...

and you're the one who gets trains ran on...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit (c)Senator Clay Davis

you better take that *#*+

or give her my twitter :Hat

u stoopid boi! take the offer....cuz aparently you doin sumthin right and she's loving whatever it is...and it aint trickin if she got it! so go on bruh!

be safe and have fun...she prolly got sum lady friends down there that she wants to join if you scoop what im sayin..
eek.gif

I feel you but do it. It's just gonna make her feel sour that because you broke you couldn't go to Miami with her. If you budgeting isn't arelationship issue, keep it that way.

Tell her some bs like you'll pay her back then smash her upside down and say that was it.

I would feel some type of way about it but in the end i think i would go and repay it one day.

My cousin hasn't worked for yrs and gets by with women.

I can't do the same, but I ain't a sucker, take the vacation asap.

hey this chick just asked to fly me out to her crib to palm beach florida...the only problem is she kind of healthy......should I go yay or nay

Back
Top Bottom