NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

I've been drinking this Sam Adams seasonal called Noble Pils... it's 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

found a new beer recently that im really into

rogue_dead_guy_ale.jpg

had it at Blue Smoke in Manhatten. good stuff.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Also, the Blue Moon Spring brew is dope. Had one the other night... damn near loved it.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

found a new beer recently that im really into

rogue_dead_guy_ale.jpg

had it at Blue Smoke in Manhatten. good stuff.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Also, the Blue Moon Spring brew is dope. Had one the other night... damn near loved it.

Tried 5 more new choices this past weekend:

Victoria- just arrived around my parts. Tastes too similar to Dos XX lager to pay the extra price.
Amstel Light- Very light tasting. It looks like this one has a very low ABV.
Mendocino, CA Brewery Red Tail Ale (red ale)- maybe the best of the bunch
Steinlager- "New Zealand's finest"- Okay taste. Nothing really memorable about this one
Carlsberg- Beck's like taste. Definitely not for me

Considering each one of these was $1.50 a bottle, there are definitely better choices to make to get your moneys worth. Consensus: Mendocino brew wins out

Tried 5 more new choices this past weekend:

Victoria- just arrived around my parts. Tastes too similar to Dos XX lager to pay the extra price.
Amstel Light- Very light tasting. It looks like this one has a very low ABV.
Mendocino, CA Brewery Red Tail Ale (red ale)- maybe the best of the bunch
Steinlager- "New Zealand's finest"- Okay taste. Nothing really memorable about this one
Carlsberg- Beck's like taste. Definitely not for me

Considering each one of these was $1.50 a bottle, there are definitely better choices to make to get your moneys worth. Consensus: Mendocino brew wins out

If I'm trying to get hammered King Cobra. Just to chill Honey Moon the summer seasonal of Blue Moon

If I'm trying to get hammered King Cobra. Just to chill Honey Moon the summer seasonal of Blue Moon

The Greater Gator beerfest here this weekend made me fall in love with a couple of sweeter brews

Southern Tier Choklat Stout (11% abv
eek.gif
but velvet smooth)
southern-tier-choklat-imperial-stout.jpg

I just cannot hype this Choklat beer up enough...it tastes like a chocolate milkshake..soo good
pimp.gif

Youngs Double Chocolate Stout...another great chocolate stout (5%)
youngs-double-chocolate-stout.jpg

Sea Dog Blue Paw...I've seen this one many times..don't know why I didn't try it sooner.
Sea+Dog+-+Wild+Blueberry+Wheat+Ale.jpg

The Greater Gator beerfest here this weekend made me fall in love with a couple of sweeter brews

Southern Tier Choklat Stout (11% abv
eek.gif
but velvet smooth)
southern-tier-choklat-imperial-stout.jpg

I just cannot hype this Choklat beer up enough...it tastes like a chocolate milkshake..soo good
pimp.gif

Youngs Double Chocolate Stout...another great chocolate stout (5%)
youngs-double-chocolate-stout.jpg

Sea Dog Blue Paw...I've seen this one many times..don't know why I didn't try it sooner.
Sea+Dog+-+Wild+Blueberry+Wheat+Ale.jpg

Back
Top Bottom