NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

we are getting hit with like 20 inches of snow in Philly, good thing I picked up some Troegs Nugget Nectar

New Blue Moon variety pack is
pimp.gif

Vanilla Wheat, Cinnamon Horchata & First Peach Ale

Last edited:
^Good ****. My joint got their Bourbon Barrel Vanilla Bean Stout in yesterday along with Xoco Charred. Didn't go on purpose but I'm gonna stop in after work today and if they got it, I'm gonna get both.

^Good ****. My joint got their Bourbon Barrel Vanilla Bean Stout in yesterday along with Xoco Charred. Didn't go on purpose but I'm gonna stop in after work today and if they got it, I'm gonna get both.
Fair warning regarding Charred: it's not necessarily a bad beer, but it doesn't come close to the regular.  If you're expecting big spice flavor to be present, expect to be disappointed.  

^to be honest, i've read that in here  a few times which is why i didn't rush up there. i already feel like i'm going to be let down 
laugh.gif
 They did get in more regular Xoco so maybe i'll snag a 6er of those if they have them.

:pimp:

Best way to chill your beers. Cabin trips in the Sierras are amazing because we can throw handles upon handles of liquor and cases upon cases of beer outside in the snow and they'll always be the perfect temperature

Had to drain pour one of my two coffee BCS last night. Hoping the second one is good but I doubt it will be.

Grabbed a Charred Xoco as well last night for $20. I'll report back. Trying to be optimistic :lol:

Last edited:
0-2. Brutal. Guess this year I don't get to try a good coffee. Gotta give GI credit, got a refund for both my infected bottles.

^^ I can't explain the taste but it was like a tart sour coffee. The smell is immediate when you open the bottle and the taste is just foul.

This is pretty solid. Super mellow and the coffee notes are nice.

Last edited:
Shame about that meyer23 meyer23 - had one barleywine and it was OK. Refund is cool, for sure. Got my goblets and English pints all because of a Bell's bottling issue with Mercury.

I just wanted a nice coffee BCS :lol:

All good tho. My barlywine was on point but to me barley wines tend to taste the same more than other styles.

Back
Top Bottom