NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

35D2211D-475F-497D-BBD9-055E277F5DEC.jpeg

One of the best stouts Ive had. Tastes like a blueberry poptart.

Man, I couldn't get down with this one. But then again I've always disliked berry stouts.

Juat the regular and bourbon barrel aged darkstar.
I have a bottle of Fremont Rusty Nail that my sister picked me up over the summer when she visited Seattle

been anxiously waiting to crack that one open

I will probably make it my Xmas beer for my twelve beers of Xmas lineup

Has anyone seen this around? - supposedly available in a limited run through the end of the year...

upload_2018-11-12_19-46-46.jpeg

Saw ads for this, but haven't seen it in bottle shops yet.

Probably gonna buy it to bring to Thanksgiving and Christmas for my grandfather and stepdad.

Day off today. It's rainy and dreary out on the island, so I figured it would be the perfect time to crack open an AARP Ale.
0-1.jpg

Palate shift is real. Pretty sure I've lost the taste for barrel-aged beers at this point. This one just tastes of sickly sweet bourbon with not much else going on. Others might like this--hell...I probably would've liked this if you gave it to me 3-4 years ago. Now I'm spoiled by pastry stouts, juicy IPAs, and sour slurpee beers. Took 3 sips and down the drain it went.

Moving right along.

Last edited:
Still love juicy IPAs but I've shifted away from Pastry Stouts. Had Double Sunset from Other Half this weekend and my stomach was in shambles.

A stout with one or two subtle adjuncts is right up my alley. Vanilla PM Dawn is one of the best beers I've had all year. I've traded away a ton of my pastry stouts for cans of those. Nice and subtle yet full of flavor.

I'll pass on that BBA Guinness in favor of BCBS next Friday. Glad Vanilla is back

My homie also hooking me up with Darkstar November and Red Eye from Bottle Logic :pimp:

Market is great for BBA beers. I love it

D414A68A-A19C-44F1-9308-A20AA86FFB33.jpeg
This might be a bit of a longshot, but have any of you guys had this? Reviews don’t look to be anything super amazing, but I always really liked Dunkin coffee

Back
Top Bottom