NT - What Celebs or Professional Athletes Do you Know?

unc1334

Banned
I guess you can say who you have met as well, I'll include college athletes as well.

Me personally, people I know are Mark De Rosa, cool dude, wife is fine and is currently prego with his second child.

Michael Turner, Falcons RB, his girl is
pimp.gif

Brian McCann - Average dude, wife is kind of stuck up.

Javy Lopez, retired Braves catcher, his wife is also fine as hell.

Alge Crumpler - Real laid back, family type man

Chuck Smith - Falcons all time leader in sacks, also a family man, real chill.

Celebs, eh, only one I know is Ron White the comedian. Big weed head, funy as hell obviously but a casual guy as well.

Just from playin ball I know Chris Allen, MSU SG, Wesley Witherspoon, Memphis PG, Jodie Meeks who just got drafted, Lou WIlliams who I played against threetimes a year in high school.

People who I have met - Michael Jordan, Ludacris, Charles Barkley, Andrew Toney...umm..thats all for now...Im curious to see who else on has met who....share!

three 6 mafia(somewhat related,dj paul had a boy named nautica with my cousin)
lil wyte
project pat
judge joe brown
carmello anthony( dont really know him but i know his cousin and met him twice)

Ha, I think Im friends with Jim Gaffigan on FB...dont konw him or anything lol.

Oh for those who ask, reason I have had a chance to meet so many ppl is the business my dads in. Thats all I can share.

Ummm closest for me was partying with Greg Oden's girlfriend(ex maybe?) from when he first moved out here. I haven't heard from her in a long time tho.

My mom used to Babysit Teddy Riley and my uncle gave him his first drumset. I went to his brothers wedding from Wrecks Effects
ohwell.gif

Didnt he retire last week or some !%$% like that?

I remember saying I was glad I got the numbers to myself
laugh.gif

Why was he so hated on, Day?

know as in actual friends? as in Hang out with, known em for years, roll with em, calls u regularly, break bread together...

or know of them, like seen them around, know someone who knows them and met them a couple times so now u say u know them....

i met starburry at a steven barrys store when all his stuff came out, even have 2 autographed pairs of his shoes
laugh.gif

Im boys with Nick Calathes (recently drafted, pg from UF)

and i chill with Oddz N Endz (producers Slim - "so fly")

all of them, mad cool and down to earth.

-My brother and saftey Roy Williams use to be good friends in high school and he use to come to my house sometimes
-I met and played for the 2001 49ers
2bb363c94925ba0f1a95fd57802a3dd3d8207a6e.jpg

I guess know them as in see them on a daily basis. They know you by name, etc. Not neccessairly kick it with them I guess?

Well I played ball against the starting forward From Providence Jonathon Kale
He lives around my way

I seen Tyrese Rice in the mall around my way about a month ago

Got an autograph from Desmond Mason a while ago when he won the dunk contest
but never eally talked to him...uhhhh Donyel Marshall was at my AAU game...that's
About it

met grant hill in my work before at home depot.. wifes short but hella fine
played ball with matt barnes in fremont, ca

I know/met some import models, I met Katherine Heigl at my little sister's school festival, and I've seen the dude who blows things up with his mindfrom Accepted at Sport Chalet, he's really tall.

Back
Top Bottom