NT, what colour is your room?

Mushroom cream..

OP it would be best to keep it a neutral low key colour like an off white. This way you are not limited to what you can put in your room colour-wise in regards to furniture, curtains, things on your walls and so on and so forth.

its color with a O not ou
eyes.gif

I currently mix paint for a living. I know PLENTY of colors. Just make sure when picking a color for walls, you need to think about colors you already have like your furniture, carpet, sheets. Some good things to think about. You definitely need to ask a female to help you with color coordination.

My color is Riviera Beach by Behr.

I'm more of a Taupe kinda guy.

I currently mix paint for a living. I know PLENTY of colors. Just make sure when picking a color for walls, you need to think about colors you already have like your furniture, carpet, sheets. Some good things to think about. You definitely need to ask a female to help you with color coordination.

Originally Posted by danextjordan23

Yeah, definitely ask your girlfriend or sister or someone like that. They'll give you a whole list of colors that would look good with your furniture.

Anyway, mines an ugly $%^ green. Don't know why I decided that color...

Originally Posted by danextjordan23

Yeah, definitely ask your girlfriend or sister or someone like that. They'll give you a whole list of colors that would look good with your furniture.

Anyway, mines an ugly $%^ green. Don't know why I decided that color...

Dark gray with white stripes running along the ceiling border. Then, I got silhouettes of shoes in white hanging from the stripes... acting like telephone wires with shoes hanging. I've gotten many compliments on it.

Dark gray with white stripes running along the ceiling border. Then, I got silhouettes of shoes in white hanging from the stripes... acting like telephone wires with shoes hanging. I've gotten many compliments on it.

Back
Top Bottom