NT What Connects Do You Have? VOL. Lets Network

any bmw connects?
nerd.gif

I don't have to much to offer, but I do get 50% off at Gap and Banana and a good chunk at Old Navy.  If anyone could hook me up with anything similar else wear I'm willing to do the same.

bestbuy connect, except most, if not all, apple products aren't discounted
ohwell.gif

any LV connects?  i'm going to end up copping a pair of evidence sunglasses, hoping to get them for a discount before i pay full price
smh.gif

this seems like a low key "how hard can you stunt" thread.....but I will play...

I know a best buy store manager, my girl is a dept manager at Neiman Marcus, I manage a shoe store, my old manager runs Microsoft consumer marketing, my other old manager is SVP at def jam, and I know Mike Posner/Big Sean/and all the detroit battle rappers personally.....

anyone got any new car hook ups? I need a Tahoe....

Originally Posted by DublBagn

this seems like a low key "how hard can you stunt" thread.....but I will play...

I know a best buy store manager, my girl is a dept manager at Neiman Marcus, I manage a shoe store, my old manager runs Microsoft consumer marketing, my other old manager is SVP at def jam, and I know Mike Posner/Big Sean/and all the detroit battle rappers personally.....

Are you from Detroit??

i need a macbook, imac, netbook hook up, and a airmax 2009 size 11 hook up... all appreciated... thanks

Can hook you up with a 65% discount at Coach.

(In Broward)

If you down here and got any connects that could lead to some cash pm me!!!!

Originally Posted by MillenTR

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Are you from Detroit??
 whatupdoe

In great need of a T-Mobile connect or someone that can get unlocked Blackberries... nice lil change can be made!!

Back
Top Bottom