NT What Connects Do You Have? VOL. Lets Network

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by DublBagn

this seems like a low key "how hard can you stunt" thread.....but I will play...

I know a best buy store manager, my girl is a dept manager at Neiman Marcus, I manage a shoe store, my old manager runs Microsoft consumer marketing, my other old manager is SVP at def jam, and I know Mike Posner/Big Sean/and all the detroit battle rappers personally.....

anyone got any new car hook ups? I need a Tahoe....
You know Big Sean, wha?? If there was one musician I could chill with its him.
If or when he comes to Wisconsin can I get a backstage pass to kick it and blaze with dude 
laugh.gif

Do ittt

U wanna blow him too? Get off his D...
The hell is wrong with you? 
laugh.gif
 Coming from the dude whose SN and Avy as Tony Reali. I feel like im obligated to tell you get off his D as my rebuttal.
 Why you lookin mad hard for the lulz. You aint funny.

NY Stock exchange connect (iffy results)
essay written for you connect (iffier results)

macy's connect (untried results)

foot locker connect (best connect ever) nvm

free coffee connect (untried results

Unlimited eBay & Paypal accounts - connect
Lowe's gift card connect
Unlimited free home internet connect
Apple Gift card connect(sometimes)
Gift card connect for Sears, Home Depot, GameStop (sometimes)
PSN(Playstation Network) connect for $50, $100, $150+ cards
Xbox 360 live Points cards
Apple itunes connect
Tmobile, AT&T, Boost mobile prepaid refill card - connect

More to come soon!

Looking for: Electronics/cell phone, Nike/Footlocker/Footaction/FinishLine connect, Best Buy, or Macys, Louis Vuitton, or Gucci connect.

Located in NY.

Connects:
-Free air fare where ever untied flys(My dad works for United)

-Hotels (My girlfriend works for crown plaza) 

-Bars(Have a lot of friends in the industry so bar hoping cost next to nothing but a tip)

-Free Dinners/Lunches whenever(I am an Engineer at a plant and vendors come in daily and try to WOW me with lunchs and dinners. I got free tickets to a football game though)

-Wal-Mart 10%(My friends wife works there and gave me their card for discounts)

But always looking for more
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Connects:

-Bars(Have a lot of friends in the industry so bar hoping cost next to nothing but a tip)

-Free Dinners/Lunches whenever(I am an Engineer at a plant and vendors come in daily and try to WOW me with lunchs and dinners. I got free tickets to a football game though)

nerd.gif
Where are you located? Check out my connects a few posts above yours and see if you're interested

I work at a Machine Shop as machinist. If you need simple parts or any machine done I can mostly make it happened.

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Connects:

nerd.gif
Where are you located? Check out my connects a few posts above yours and see if you're interested
Charleston, SC
The thing that most people dont realize about flying is when you have flight benefits you dont just get discounted tickets when you buy them. NO No. When you have flight benefits you fly stand-by and hope you get on the plane. When traveling international its really fun because usually you get first class since those seats arent sold out. But flying during the holidays sucks sometimes. You have to be super flexible 

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

need: a mattress connect
want: swoosh account
have: best buy

How's the best buy connect? 20% off? And where are you located.

I might be able to help you out with a Swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom