NT What Connects Do You Have? VOL. Lets Network

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Anybody in nyc with the police connects hit me up ASAP

I know a lot of yall like SWOOSH, *cough*.
And I got quick money security jobs in NYC.  Yall need a 8hr or 16 certificate first off.

Police connects? 
eek.gif
That's crazy but good luck with that.
 If your looking for something else then get on facebook or AIM so we can do business. I def need that quick money security job or swoosh. Let me know through PM or something

Can somebody hook me up with a footlocker connect?
By the way is it true that footlocker employees get 50% off?

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by ricky409

man... i need this info too...

he might not have the connect any more since the post was so long ago.

frown.gif
frown.gif
i threw him the money for a phone before it came out.  then he bluffed me forever.  finally i found his address because i found a thread where he scammed someone else.  so he makes up a bs wirefly confirmation number.  i call wirefly and they are like ++@ is this? so me and the wirefly chick 3 way called him.
laugh.gif
she never heard of him.  he started stuttering like a punk.  he sent me back half my money but not all of it.  he's just a bum.  mad slow with peoples phones and tried to scam some people.  stay away everyone.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well, this is what he inboxed me.

Jun 15, 2011 at 6:01 pm
ISRAEL5EKLA: Dont liste to mlpsdunks, I aint a scammer and never did em wrong

long story shorti gave em a great deal on a phone, he tried to get greedy and asked for cash back cuz he thinks the price was too much i gave em a refund of 50 maybe even 70 and we agreed on that, aftert hat he made a claim to try and leave me in the negative, i said f that

i tried to help em gave em the best deal possible excluding no place, best deal period and he wanted to get greedy.

ive sold phones and kicks to dozens of people ive been on NT for 8 years, believe i got great feedback and refs, ive even met people many times to make deals, they can vouch

im still helping people out till this day, but i know its niot a good look if some1 claims me as a fruad its my word against theirs wat can i do? he cant prove im a fraud, ive got tons of references lol

ill glady help u but if ur worried, itys kool i wouldnt wanna get scammed in any case, but im legit, be safe about ur stuff and cash
roll.gif
roll.gif
a great deal on a phone? i never even got the phone.  i paid 250 and waited a month while he bluffed me and said they didn't have them on stock yet.  omg i'm greedy i wanted a refund.
roll.gif

the price wasn't even less than t-mobile was charging.  i just figured i'd go though the nt fam.  everyone knows he's a sketchy cat cause i put him on blast and will continue to do so to help out anyone on nt.  what am i gonna lie for?  all the heads on nt who know me in real life know i'm legit.  i'm not gonna ruin anyone's rep who doesn't deserve it.

son is an idiot, stay away.  here's a pm i recieved from another nt'er.

yo man that israel dude is gonna scam me too i think...was doing a trade for a phone and he's just #%@*$%*+*#$! everytime i ask on an update..been like a month and I wasnt in a hurry but now dude isnt responding...
if I dont hear from him this week and he really scams me im throwing some money down to @!#* this dude up..

the money he is referring to throwing down is adding to the bounty i put on dudes head when i found his address from ANOTHER scammer thread about him.  dude had the nerve to tell me not to threaten him because i dont know who he knows.
roll.gif
he's a chubby looking nerd who scammed me.  like i care who he knows.

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

i threw him the money for a phone before it came out.  then he bluffed me forever.  finally i found his address because i found a thread where he scammed someone else.  so he makes up a bs wirefly confirmation number.  i call wirefly and they are like ++@ is this? so me and the wirefly chick 3 way called him.
laugh.gif
she never heard of him.  he started stuttering like a punk.  he sent me back half my money but not all of it.  he's just a bum.  mad slow with peoples phones and tried to scam some people.  stay away everyone.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well, this is what he inboxed me.

Jun 15, 2011 at 6:01 pm
ISRAEL5EKLA: Dont liste to mlpsdunks, I aint a scammer and never did em wrong

long story shorti gave em a great deal on a phone, he tried to get greedy and asked for cash back cuz he thinks the price was too much i gave em a refund of 50 maybe even 70 and we agreed on that, aftert hat he made a claim to try and leave me in the negative, i said f that

i tried to help em gave em the best deal possible excluding no place, best deal period and he wanted to get greedy.

ive sold phones and kicks to dozens of people ive been on NT for 8 years, believe i got great feedback and refs, ive even met people many times to make deals, they can vouch

im still helping people out till this day, but i know its niot a good look if some1 claims me as a fruad its my word against theirs wat can i do? he cant prove im a fraud, ive got tons of references lol

ill glady help u but if ur worried, itys kool i wouldnt wanna get scammed in any case, but im legit, be safe about ur stuff and cash
roll.gif
roll.gif
a great deal on a phone? i never even got the phone.  i paid 250 and waited a month while he bluffed me and said they didn't have them on stock yet.  omg i'm greedy i wanted a refund.
roll.gif

the price wasn't even less than t-mobile was charging.  i just figured i'd go though the nt fam.  everyone knows he's a sketchy cat cause i put him on blast and will continue to do so to help out anyone on nt.  what am i gonna lie for?  all the heads on nt who know me in real life know i'm legit.  i'm not gonna ruin anyone's rep who doesn't deserve it.

son is an idiot, stay away.  here's a pm i recieved from another nt'er.

yo man that israel dude is gonna scam me too i think...was doing a trade for a phone and he's just #%@*$%*+*#$! everytime i ask on an update..been like a month and I wasnt in a hurry but now dude isnt responding...
if I dont hear from him this week and he really scams me im throwing some money down to @!#* this dude up..
 the money he is referring to throwing down is adding to the bounty i put on dudes head when i found his address from ANOTHER scammer thread about him.  dude had the nerve to tell me not to threaten him because i dont know who he knows.
roll.gif
he's a chubby looking nerd who scammed me.  like i care who he knows.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Living in the bay area and need work done on your Acura? Hit me up and I'll be able to get most of your work done for half off, possibly 75% off service.
Looking for anything in return. Just let me know.

I work for best buy and Nike so i have those discounts if anyone can hook it up with T mobile or other retail stores around the L.A area let me know

New connect: Fandango Gift cards. You can go to Fandango.com choose your zip code and movie theater and you can watch any movies for cheap whenever you want if you buy them from me!
smile.gif

Interested in

Apple trying to buy a iphone 4 but I gotta pay retail =/

Also NYC Queens / Longisland if anyone has any info on some quick temp jobs /odd jobs where extra help is needed for a little bit I'm definitely all ears. I'm 20 and trying to scoop up a little extra cash.

cash incentive obviously

Last edited:
Got:
Dita/Oliver Peoples/Gucci/Prada, etc. eyewear/eyeglasses connect.
Quiksilver/DC connect.
Oakley, depends on the item.

Need:
Swoosh/FootLocker connect.

if anyone needs mechanical work done on basically any kind of car in the bay area (san jose) PM me... my uncle who is a mechanic of 30 years is looking for side jobs and offering super cheap rates...

i need a paintshop hookup in the bay area

Originally Posted by lanev0

if anyone needs mechanical work done on basically any kind of car in the bay area (san jose) PM me... my uncle who is a mechanic of 30 years is looking for side jobs and offering super cheap rates...

good to know.  I'm so sick of repair shops and etc can't trust these bastards haha.  Out of cali for the next few months, but will keep this in mind when I move back.

Everything I do is pretty much through bartering. 

I'm in Chicago.
Hook ups: Recording equipment sales (f&f discounts), music videos, wedding videography/photography or anything audio/video production. Also, website hosting. Zips or eights in chi.
Looking for: Camera equipment, anything in Chicago, computer parts, and I could use a tailor. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Originally Posted by lanev0

good to know.  I'm so sick of repair shops and etc can't trust these bastards haha.  Out of cali for the next few months, but will keep this in mind when I move back.
def do... he dont own a shop but he got about enough tools to buy a new honda civic...

he's a "you get the part and he install" guy

simple

bring car
tell him whats wrong he or he figures out
tells you what needs to be changed and possibly change in the future

Back
Top Bottom