Nt What do I do?

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

alien.gif

Just pepper you angus sir

Is this the same chick that you were trying to convince to do a threesome?

Is it?
roll.gif

I don't know about OP man... how the hell this dude gonna simp and ask NT where to buy a $300 puppy for his girlfriend's birthday 2 WEEKS AGO?!!!??

... then go cheat on her?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 ***DIES*** 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

shoefreakbaby wrote:

Is it?
roll.gif

I don't know about OP man... how the hell this dude gonna simp and ask NT where to buy a $300 puppy for his girlfriend's birthday 2 WEEKS AGO?!!!??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Must have been a pity puppy, "buy flowers cause he cheating" 

Gotta give nt a break yah gonna make me bitter and scared 

Originally Posted by BigShake

alien.gif

Is it?
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 ***DIES*** 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DAMN!!

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by AyoDun

There is another problem I failed to mention. We both work together -_- I think it may be possible for me to transfer but I wouldn't know what to tell them.

24pgwhg.gif

2rohzjp.jpg

svidxl.jpg

son you broke some of the most cardinal rules.

dont wife up females you work with

and dont take out lines for females unless shes your wife

and then to top this all off, you cheat on the girl, and get caught
laugh.gif
and you have the audacity to ask for our help

swd7qw.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im done!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dead on.

Ayo dun, post some pics. No solution for you dun dun. It's a seran. Get a new job or transfer.

alien.gif

Is it?
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
tumblr_lr9l52n5jV1qagyeg.gif

tumblr_m1yutmZ5Vn1r81pkn.gif

tumblr_lxpuk0QtAY1qfc5aj.gif

Is this a joke? Lmaooooooo op is a simp smh, I cant believe i really sat here and read this, This is more entertaining than WWE

Oh yeah OP where are the pics?
nerd.gif
We want pics, Show pics of your ex and ill tell you what to do based on how good she looks.

but she needs to be present and we have conflicting work schedules.
IMG_0476.jpeg

There is another problem I failed to mention. We both work together -_-
huh.gif

It's really an issue to have you both be in the office at the same time for one day?
30t6p3b.gif

Somethings not adding up in youre story. What kind of women would have her mom take you to court, because you took your name of the account. Either you did something in the past and you thought it got squashed and now those goons are trying to use that against so you could keep paying her bill. Why didnt you take her off youre account when you broke up with her. Ok lets say you didnt do anything to her but cheat, i would say, dont add her back to your account cause if she has a grande familia she might let everyone use it just so you could pick up the tab. AS for working with her, you need to notify your boss of this issue because she might try to get you S#$% canned. so tell the boss man and maybe hell put you on a diffrent shift. or you could be a man and just meet up with her in PUBLIC AREA cammeras, watch dogs and the whole 9 just incase she try to act unruly and talk to her and if shes aggressive and you PASSIVE which im asuming just tell her you have money problems and you need to make ends meet. (think of a money issue perhaps family a long distant cousin) and if she dont want to hear it just tell her can you work it off sexually and if her mom is intrested shes more than welcomed. but if shes passive tell her we broke up a while ago, why you getting hot and bothered over me taking you off the account, dont you have a man or a boy toy to pick up the pieces.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Somethings not adding up in youre story. What kind of women would have her mom take you to court, because you took your name of the account. Either you did something in the past and you thought it got squashed and now those goons are trying to use that against so you could keep paying her bill. Why didnt you take her off youre account when you broke up with her. Ok lets say you didnt do anything to her but cheat, i would say, dont add her back to your account cause if she has a grande familia she might let everyone use it just so you could pick up the tab. AS for working with her, you need to notify your boss of this issue because she might try to get you S#$% canned. so tell the boss man and maybe hell put you on a diffrent shift. or you could be a man and just meet up with her in PUBLIC AREA cammeras, watch dogs and the whole 9 just incase she try to act unruly and talk to her and if shes aggressive and you PASSIVE which im asuming just tell her you have money problems and you need to make ends meet. (think of a money issue perhaps family a long distant cousin) and if she dont want to hear it just tell her can you work it off sexually and if her mom is intrested shes more than welcomed. but if shes passive tell her we broke up a while ago, why you getting hot and bothered over me taking you off the account, dont you have a man or a boy toy to pick up the pieces.
%%$ did I just read?

SneakerHeathen wrote:

%%$ did I just read?

Maybe if you didnt have a reading comprehension problem. you would know.    

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

%%$ did I just read?
advice hommie advice...

yeah-ok.gif

No cliff notes?

Either english isn't your first language or you have no clue when to use commas.

Maybe if you would of passed english class, it wouldn't be such a tough read.

runzombierun wrote:

No cliff notes?

Either english isn't your first language or you have no clue when to use commas.

Maybe if you're mom would of gave me a pvt lesson, i would of been able to achieve that goal. Can you please tell her my door's are always open.

runzombierun wrote:

No cliff notes?

Maybe if you're your mom would of gave me a pvt private lesson, i would of have been able to achieve that goal. Can you please tell her my door's doors are always open?
Went ahead and fixed it for you.  I wouldn't expect anything less than an ignorant person jumping on the mother thing right off the bat.  Good job

Back
Top Bottom