NT What do you Put in you Top Romen? Vol. Cheap Eats

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ all the different names the jailbirds have for it

some ya'll doin way way too much with the ramen, you guys do realize it's a meal on its own...right? like do you guys add that much crap to cereal too?

this is so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:

nong_shim.jpg

usually nothing because the soup base is crack, but from time to time i'll add in dumplings, or any leftover meat from last night's dinner (chicken, beef) and whatever veggies i can find

this is so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:

nong_shim.jpg

usually nothing because the soup base is crack, but from time to time i'll add in dumplings, or any leftover meat from last night's dinner (chicken, beef) and whatever veggies i can find

exactly what kind of CHEESE are you fellas puttin in your ramen? sounds nasty

you all got me picturing kraft singles or something to that effect

Originally Posted by wcghost

I usually put whatever kind of shredded cheese I have (most likely cheddar).

Do any of y'all drain the liquid? I usually drain the liquid and make it just noodles instead of noodle soup.

Originally Posted by wcghost

I usually put whatever kind of shredded cheese I have (most likely cheddar).

Do any of y'all drain the liquid? I usually drain the liquid and make it just noodles instead of noodle soup.

Hot sauce and shredded ched cheese. I leave about half the bowl filled wit the soup so the cheese melts better when stirred wit the chicken flavored ones. The mexican chicken joints are crack on their own. Ps I'm from the "break" side of the country lol

Hot sauce and shredded ched cheese. I leave about half the bowl filled wit the soup so the cheese melts better when stirred wit the chicken flavored ones. The mexican chicken joints are crack on their own. Ps I'm from the "break" side of the country lol

hot sauce
fried tuna
lots of cheese

this was sunday dinner in college lol. but i still eat this every few weeks or so.

hot sauce
fried tuna
lots of cheese

this was sunday dinner in college lol. but i still eat this every few weeks or so.

Back
Top Bottom