NT what does it mean to "hook-up"? Vol. kissing/sex/chill

I'm not white so I don't really use the phrase but to me it means sex. But I hear it being used in a different way each time. What's it around yourway?

i HATE this word, it can mean anything from just meeting up to goin all the way, its up in the air. i never used it. if you smashed, say you smashed. dont sayyou hooked up when all you did is hold the birds hand

as long as I've known, hooking up always meant becoming boyfriend/ girlfriend. I never heard it referenced as sex until I came to Niketalk.

Its never meant kissing or just sex to me.. its always meant...

400px-Coconut_cream_pie.jpg

That whole saying don't make sense to me.

You either smashed, got dome, or nothing happened. Because once you get past high school, a kiss is like a handshake.

Originally Posted by belle155

i HATE this word, it can mean anything from just meeting up to goin all the way, its up in the air. i never used it. if you smashed, say you smashed. dont say you hooked up when all you did is hold the birds hand

427265d34323e49fe75a3578ed1f7d350b359c7a.png

Originally Posted by an66eon

as long as I've known, hooking up always meant becoming boyfriend/ girlfriend. I never heard it referenced as sex until I came to Niketalk. facebook

^ for me.

It is a word girls invented so that they can do whatever they want, but not be considered a trollup for it.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I'm not white so I don't really use the phrase but to me it means sex. But I hear it being used in a different way each time. What's it around your way?

it means your not smashing

Around my way, it means to "make-out". I'm still in high school, but I realize that it really should be used for when you smash.

Hook UP - it is like a one night stand thing, back in HS and even in college.

Nothing more nothing less.

out here it means you beat cheeks. "got together" means you got a GF now.

smashed, beat, poked, thrashed, boinked, dunked, piped, slayed, murdered, banged, diddybopped, stuffed, plumbed, screwed, caulked (as in the gun) , killed,etc. means you penetrated

Back
Top Bottom