NT, what funds your high-priced addiction to clothes & shoes?

School me on how i can cop the RL polo's, the Gucci sneakers, and the Louis Vuitton glasses, amongst the other high end clothing o f what seems to be mostof what NT has.

i remember 2-3 years ago i thought having the fresh j's and a jordan brand shirt was killing em.

wow are you serious??

how bout get a job

when you get older you will realize that there are much more important things to spend/ invest your money in rather than buying designer clothes to try to befresh

Originally Posted by the north west

wow are you serious??

how bout get a job

when you get older you will realize that there are much more important things to spend/ invest your money in rather than buying designer clothes to try to be fresh
QFT
pimp.gif

human trafficking
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

get a paper route. I had one when I was 14. That funded my Starter gear back in the day.

Originally Posted by cq23

wow are you serious??

how bout get a job

15- y-o cant get a job...
and a 15 year old shouldn't really be trying to buy stuff like that, but that's you. i'm not tryina stop ya.

wow are you serious??

how bout get a job

when you get older you will realize that there are much more important things to spend/ invest your money in rather than buying designer clothes to try to be fresh

not true if you can still afford it when you are older, that is why you still see 50 year olds with designer clothes in nyc everyday.

I don't buy expensive clothes. White/tee, plain sweater/jacket, levi's, and vans is straight for me

Originally Posted by mjbetch

wow are you serious??

how bout get a job

and a 15 year old shouldn't really be trying to buy stuff like that, but that's you. i'm not tryina stop ya.
exactly. i want my swag to splash so hard,Michael Phelps would drown in it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjbetch

wow are you serious??

how bout get a job

exactly. i want my swag to splash so hard,Michael Phelps would drown in it
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I ain't mad at you. Just get a part time job. You should be able to get one with your parent's permission at 15. Though jobs might not want to hireuntil 16.

Just heed what people say. I'm 16 and I'm already kind of starting to regret spending all my summer cash on kicks.

After the 11/12 CDP I'll be out of the game.

i dont have an addiction to shoes or clothes...the NTers who are stocked with the clothes you mentioned either reap the benefits of their mommy and daddy orthey're grown men with jobs capable of supporting themselves

Originally Posted by One Love

cq23 wrote:

the north west wrote:

wow are you serious??

how bout get a job

Really? Ive beem working at forever 21 since april , i just turned 16 in september

either you have a hook up or its because your a girl..where do you live? where i grew up, you didnt have a chance getting a job at a retail store till you were17

OP getting a legit job at 15 will be tough, i didnt get a job on my own without an inside hook up till i was 17

enjoy life when you are 15 and don't worry about clothes that you can't afford

do kids your age even go outside anymore cause it seems like all they do is be online or play videogames

Back
Top Bottom