NT, what game are you playing most of the time right now?

I wanna buy a new game on xbox.. what game do you play most of the time right now? for me its streetfighter and halo3 

Originally Posted by s dubl

the sneaker game.

i already passed that one 
glasses.gif

if you'd like to goodbye to your social life i'd say pick up Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas and Skyrim. you can easily put in 300+ hours without getting bored. You can probably find FO and NV for less than $40 as well, so that helps.

UFC been getting a lot of play time.
EDIT- Fifa is addicting as hell too.....Mortal Kombat fun to play online but dudes is way better than me
laugh.gif

Skyrim hands down. I you play online and have the will to practice and compete, ultimate
Mvc3. I'd also recommend bf3

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

I wanna buy a new game on xbox.. what game do you play most of the time right now? for me its streetfighter and halo3 

pimp.gif

Did you play/like Reach... I put in so many hours into Halo 3... I made it up to level 47 Lone Wolves, but I stopped playing... at a time I was a straight beast.

I got Reach when it released and hated it... and then I started playing MW2 (first COD game) and I've played MW2, and then MW3, but I gave 3 a rest for a while and just ended Bioshock 2.

About to hop back on MW3 though since I hardly ever play and when I do it's on the weekends and I like MW3 for the simple pick up and play style.

I hopped back on Reach for a few hours last month and was bodying dudes, but then I soon took it out for the same reasons I stopped playing it altogether
tired.gif

I'm gonna play Halo 3 again soon... see how it is.

Originally Posted by th3kid

if you'd like to goodbye to your social life i'd say pick up Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas and Skyrim. you can easily put in 300+ hours without getting bored. You can probably find FO and NV for less than $40 as well, so that helps.

Listen to him SkyrimMetal Gear Solid HD Collection

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

pimp.gif

Did you play/like Reach... I put in so many hours into Halo 3... I made it up to level 47 Lone Wolves, but I stopped playing... at a time I was a straight beast.

I got Reach when it released and hated it... and then I started playing MW2 (first COD game) and I've played MW2, and then MW3, but I gave 3 a rest for a while and just ended Bioshock 2.

About to hop back on MW3 though since I hardly ever play and when I do it's on the weekends and I like MW3 for the simple pick up and play style.

I hopped back on Reach for a few hours last month and was bodying dudes, but then I soon took it out for the same reasons I stopped playing it altogether
tired.gif

I played H3 yesterday it was so much fun. I put more time into H3 than any game ever. Reach wasn't really doing it for me I stopped playing that all together. I usually just play MW3 and 2K12 but I will probably start playing H3 again.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

pimp.gif

tired.gif

Yeah I've played halo reach, I bought it on the release date but then snapped it in half 2days later

Back
Top Bottom