NT, what glasses frame are yall rockin with

the only reason why i got thin lenses is because my glasses are rimless. if you get the whole frame you dont necessarily have to get the thinnest lens but youcan if you want

if i didnt get the thinnest lense it would of stuck out something serious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Dita Grand Reserve
DRX-2001A-56MM_GrandReserve.jpg
damn aren't those like $500? I've seen Usher and Ne-Yo both wore the sunglasses version of those in music videos.
I need to make these happen soon boy boy.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

Ray Bans. Similar to everyone else's in here.
laugh.gif

RB5144big.jpg

Those look nice. Are Ray bans pricey?
Not too bad. Nothing like any Italian designer frames. I got mine with lenses for a little over 3.
grin.gif

I was in a pinch and was trying to get glasses before I caught a flight home. Online, the frames can be had for like $120, or so...

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

NikeHolic23 wrote:

Ray Bans. Similar to everyone else's in here.
laugh.gif

RB5144big.jpg

Those look nice. Are Ray bans pricey?
Not too bad. Nothing like any Italian designer frames. I got mine with lenses for a little over 3.
grin.gif

I was in a pinch and was trying to get glasses before I caught a flight home. Online, the frames can be had for like $120, or so...

Thanks.

Gettting my glasses next week.

I've got two pairs of black rectangular framed Jasper Conran's (he's an English designer).

I've found thickness of lenses depends on how blind you are... I had to get mine thinned, $100 per pair. Smh $750 total.

They're amazing though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

I've got two pairs of black rectangular framed Jasper Conran's (he's an English designer).

I've found thickness of lenses depends on how blind you are... I had to get mine thinned, $100 per pair. Smh $750 total.

They're amazing though
pimp.gif

Pics?

my glasses are made by converse and my sis glasses are gucci i think

excuse my loadedness in this pic
pimp.gif
roll.gif

I wear Ray Bans. Thin metal frames. I don`t really dig the thick, plastic black frames that everyone seems to be rocking these days..

i got some tony bahamma glasses they aight they got soem weird spiral pattern and is brown/grey on the side....but from the front they appear to be all blackframe

Some of these glasses that you guys posted are nice, but remember they might not fit/look right on your face.
Got these, but i'm trying to get some Polos.

Polo

Back
Top Bottom