NT, what glasses frame are yall rockin with

yea, i notice a good amount of people have clear frames.

then i see buncha people with the circle frames like in this picture.

I haven't kept up with the current trend.. those circle frames I see people wearing took a long time to warm up to me.

Last edited:
In the market again.

How much does your work Insurance give you for Frames? My wife gets $300 I only get $125 :smh:

Def need some new frames. Might drop the dough on some Lindberg joints. They're not cheap but they look good and are crazy light.

got a new prescription.

mad late with this style but ima cop it anyway

i want some gold rimmed joints but my prescription is high and its looks really thick.

I love warby parker and bought three frames, but choices are limited for big *** head dudes like me. I think the 3 I bought at the time were all of their biggest span. Need to scope them out again.

Last edited:
These. I did the hipster tortoise shell thing for a couple years, but when I shaved the combover I moved on.

Last edited:
Point me in the right direction to find some dope prescription eyewear online.

I copped through framesdirect.com. I think there's usually some discount coupons available online. 

Everything went smooth? How fast do they ship? My optometrist was telling me to cop in-store to avoid any issues with the lenses from copping online. She told me I was legally blind [emoji]128514[/emoji] and scolded me for driving without glasses so I want to be sure they get everything right.

Everything went smooth? How fast do they ship? My optometrist was telling me to cop in-store to avoid any issues with the lenses from copping online. She told me I was legally blind [emoji]128514[/emoji] and scolded me for driving without glasses so I want to be sure they get everything right.

Yeah everything was smooth for me. I just punched in my optometrist info on the website and they got all the measurements and all that from them so I didn't even have to deal with messing anything up lol.

Back
Top Bottom