NT what GPS system do you have?

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

aint no way I could drive looking at some tiny phone, I need visuals that won't make crash from squinting my eyes.
google maps of froyo talks, so you don't even gotta watch it.

aint no way I could drive looking at some tiny phone, I need visuals that won't make crash from squinting my eyes.
google maps of froyo talks, so you don't even gotta watch it.

my droid x has a 4.3 inch screen and has a really clear picture so i have no problems.  i use google maps on it and navigation with turn-by-turn directions and its connected by satellite.
my friend uses a garmin gps in his car.  i like the interface on it and you can download updates.  the new layout of the new ones are sick.  i would buy garmin if i needed a new gps.

my droid x has a 4.3 inch screen and has a really clear picture so i have no problems.  i use google maps on it and navigation with turn-by-turn directions and its connected by satellite.
my friend uses a garmin gps in his car.  i like the interface on it and you can download updates.  the new layout of the new ones are sick.  i would buy garmin if i needed a new gps.

Tomtom in the car. But I use googlemaps on my iphone if I don't actually bring the GPS with me, which I rarely ever do.

Tomtom in the car. But I use googlemaps on my iphone if I don't actually bring the GPS with me, which I rarely ever do.

I just copped a Garmin nuvi 255w off amazon a couple of weeks ago. Everything was all fine until they said that i have to pay to update the maps which would end up costing me $89.99 which happens to be near the exact same price i paid for the damn GPS

Im just gonna use my iphone now f that

I just copped a Garmin nuvi 255w off amazon a couple of weeks ago. Everything was all fine until they said that i have to pay to update the maps which would end up costing me $89.99 which happens to be near the exact same price i paid for the damn GPS

Im just gonna use my iphone now f that

Lol you can find that on eBay for the low I'm never gonna pay full price for anything else with the internet

Lol you can find that on eBay for the low I'm never gonna pay full price for anything else with the internet

Back
Top Bottom