NT, what is this and why is it outside my apartment? (don't come in if you don't like bugs)

eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Dr.OilSheenSpray7ozB.jpg

+
Electric-Cigarette-Lighter-14480478507.jpg

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I hate bugs but I came in here anyway. I got no idea what that is and why it's outside your aprment. The only advice I can give you is make sure all your doors are closed at all times Put a towel of piece of cloth on the floor at the base of your door so .  That way they won't be able to get through any cracks . ALso I want to ask you have you ever seen any of them actually INSIDE your apartment? If so you could be in trouble as they can probaly multiply.If worse comes to worse try to move out the house if you can afford to. Let us know if you're okay i'm starting to think you got attacked by these things since you havent responded yet. I'm thinking maybe you're in the hospital recieveing treatment but I hope you're ok. Bugs terrify me.If I saw that in person i'd be freaked out.If it gets worse and they start to multiply try to buy or rent a flame thrower like the on in the picture below and spray them with it until they all on fire. Hope this helps and good luck.
This post has me dying for some reason 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Has to be a joke

I hate bugs but I came in here anyway. I got no idea what that is and why it's outside your aprment. The only advice I can give you is make sure all your doors are closed at all times Put a towel of piece of cloth on the floor at the base of your door so .  That way they won't be able to get through any cracks . ALso I want to ask you have you ever seen any of them actually INSIDE your apartment? If so you could be in trouble as they can probaly multiply.If worse comes to worse try to move out the house if you can afford to. Let us know if you're okay i'm starting to think you got attacked by these things since you havent responded yet. I'm thinking maybe you're in the hospital recieveing treatment but I hope you're ok. Bugs terrify me.If I saw that in person i'd be freaked out.If it gets worse and they start to multiply try to buy or rent a flame thrower like the on in the picture below and spray them with it until they all on fire. Hope this helps and good luck.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Has to be a joke

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Has to be a joke

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
not sure cuz im blitzew
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
rent a flame thrower from gamestop

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Has to be a joke

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
not sure cuz im blitzew
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
rent a flame thrower from gamestop

Damn at first I was gunna paypal OP 10 now I'm thinking on sending his fam a condolences card rip OP

Damn at first I was gunna paypal OP 10 now I'm thinking on sending his fam a condolences card rip OP

"Why do I say goodbye to what we had...all I know is where we been and what we been through..."

RIP OP
frown.gif

"Why do I say goodbye to what we had...all I know is where we been and what we been through..."

RIP OP
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom