NT, what is up with based god/Lil B or whatever?

What am I missing? I have been seeing this for over a year now and I don't even
laugh.gif
.And I was like, "well maybe he is a good rapper?" so i youtube dude and...................................................
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
I ain't even mad, just confused
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
.And I was like, "well maybe he is a good rapper?" so i youtube dude and...................................................
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

ITS A MOVEMENT BLOOD

you simpletons wouldn't be able to grasp the sheer magnitude that lil B possesses when it exudes his essence to the world

grin.gif

#BASEDGOD

ITS A MOVEMENT BLOOD

you simpletons wouldn't be able to grasp the sheer magnitude that lil B possesses when it exudes his essence to the world

grin.gif

#BASEDGOD

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Lil B is as well.. Used to listen to this dude two or three years ago, once he got big and started engaging in all of this suspect *%+*, I just stopped listening to this clown.[/color]

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Lil B is as well.. Used to listen to this dude two or three years ago, once he got big and started engaging in all of this suspect *%+*, I just stopped listening to this clown.[/color]

Google Search before making threads. You will see the dozens.........AND DOZENS of other threads asking this same exact question.

That never gets answered.

Google Search before making threads. You will see the dozens.........AND DOZENS of other threads asking this same exact question.

That never gets answered.

Back
Top Bottom