NT...what is your essay writing rate? vol. !#$! english

I have a 10-12 page essay due by friday and I'm not even tripping....but I don't know if I should be.  Haven't had much sleep this week and if it was a regular, rested week I could knock this essay out easy with the help of some caffeine. 

Without an addy I could probably do a quality 2-3 pages double-spaced in an hour.  I have half a page right now and it took me damn near three hours because of FB and NT
30t6p3b.gif

I can do papers pretty quickly depending on how much information on the topic I have but I can BS papers easily too. I had my friend change my fb password at the beginning of this semester and it has helped A LOT

I can usually type papers really quick. Quicker if I'm in "the zone" or if the subject really interests me.

The editing and proofreading takes me forever to do though.

Spoiler [+]
Finishing my 15th draft of a ten page paper as I type

Neither the subject or length of the essay matter at all, I'm not starting til the night before it's due and I'm going to be "writing" all night. Of course 95% of that time is spent on NT or literally jacking off. I still expect over a 90%. It is what it is.

I can do 12 pages in about 8-9  hours without having done much research or reading. I usually average B's with essays these
30t6p3b.gif
. Probably half of that if I have everything ready including research, quotations, and themes I am going to use.

I have no idea what I would write if I used performance enhancing drugs like adderall.

Originally Posted by knightngale

I have no idea what I would write if I used performance enhancing drugs like adderall.
I must be the only one but adderall doesn't help me at all. I just post on NT like I'm on steroids or end up on Wikipedia fixated on absolute bull %+%+.

Give me multiple choice & I can ace it but anything more than a paragraph and I'll be rambling.

Once you start to really get down and write, the paper should write itself.

The last few pages may be hard to muster; just make sure to make all periods size 14 font.

editing?... when i was in school soon as i hit the last page i hit spell check, save...and print or go to sleep/ get ready for class..

never got less than a B on any papers
pimp.gif

I can bang out a 10 page paper in one night if I need to; the quality may not be the best, but it's there. I just hate writing all night, so I'll usually spend a week or so researching and writing, depending on the class/subject.

The worst part is getting over the distractions surrounding me
30t6p3b.gif

frantic times call for frantic measures

i end up procrastinating until the last night, then miraculously create 10 pages of somewhat coherent BS just before the buzzer.

sound familiar anyone?
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom