NT, What kind of chicks yall into??

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

She doesn't have to be a particular ethnicity, just as long as she's intelligent and looks good and is in shape, that's all I need.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by mdresident

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by mdresident

dudes on nt are pansies, like skin and bone flat butt no breasts chicks..yall basically like boys..

i havent read all responses but ive gathered that nt likes "cute" chicks rather than "hot" chicks.

the reason behind this is because they are intimidated by hot chicks and feel more comfortable

with a cute nerdy lookin girl. the broad in shes all that basically fits the description of the type of girl

nt likes.
Why are you worrying about what kinda broads NT'ers are into?
indifferent.gif

stoneface dese *****...
xgd5w1.gif

laugh.gif

race doesnt matter, just like a girl who i can chill with. i like a girl who dresses nice. not name brands, just knows how to dress. i also need a girl whodrinks, don't have to be a drunk but just someone i can drink a few beers with.

I want a chick with a neck tat, I donno why
laugh.gif
or atleast some ink

I was messing with a chick that wanted a neck tat, check her idea. Get (female dog) tatted on the side of it in big font
sick.gif
roll.gif

Latinas w/no kids are my preference

The attitudes of black chicks have been turning me off for the last few years

But as long as a chick is cool and has a good head on her shoulders im str8

" Lady in the street but a freak in the bed " .. I need a shorty that dress nice don't need to show her butt cheeks or poke her boobies out tocatch attention .. I can't lie tho i love when they play hard to get ..

Nothin sexier than a lady wit some class tho
pimp.gif

short 5'1 - 5'6
100-120
C cup chesticles with a D cup bumper
Dark hair
Knows how to cook
Likes my family
And has my back

Originally Posted by bigblackafronation18

2/3 ratio
she has to have 2 out these three: nice booty, nice face, nice
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

and if her face horrible...pass
i agree with this principle but mine is a little different its still a 2/3 ratio
but she HAS to have a nice face, so that isnt included in the 3 other parts
nice booty
nice breasts
nice vag

Back
Top Bottom