NT what kind of cigarettes you rocking with?

Originally Posted by cOlorWay

Marlboro Light..

Idk how people enjoy menthols, gross to me.

I think Lights are the worst. It tastes like sucking in BBQ smoke without the flavor.

never smoked cigs til i couldnt burn trees

i smoke a pack of newports every few days now but i think once i can smoke weed again that won't continue.. hell, i think i wanna stop smoking em now..

almost forgot, only cig i'll take over a newport but they aren't at many gas stations around my way:

CamelTurkishJade-20fUS2005.jpg

TJades are FIRE.

I miss them.
frown.gif

I USE to rock with Marlboro Milds, but kicked the habit.
pimp.gif

orig-2582491.jpg

I think an NTer introduced this to me. It aint too bad, u just gotta get used to the taste. But the "hit" is way too light (well they're Lights).I wish they made em regulars.

American Spirit Ultra Lights...

...crazy cuz I smoked Newports for 10 years - my body is slowly rejecting nicotine.

I'm almost done - but until then, "Yo my man u gotta light?"
laugh.gif

Trying to quit, was smoking between Reds/Parliaments/Camels then starting smoking 27s because they were cheap.

Been trying to quit, but i started to smoke American Spirits cause there supposedly better for you?

I see that it says it has no additives but idk what it quite means. Im thinking this still a cigerette like all the others.

eek.gif
Smoking causes cancer??? I had no clue. Thanks NT!!!

indifferent.gif
to people coming in here and acting like we don't knowsmoking is bad for you.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ill4eva

eek.gif
Smoking causes cancer??? I had no clue. Thanks NT!!!

indifferent.gif
to people coming in here and acting like we don't know smoking is bad for you.
smh.gif
word.

Non-smokers coming in here to tell us that smoking is gonna kill us. I mean do you have so much time that you feel it necessary to tell us what we've learned since the 4th grade?

looking back now i started way too early in the summer before starting 9th grade. i continued on until the summer before my senior year in college. it'sbeen a year and a half now and i'm REALLY GLAD i quit for good.

guys better get out before it's too late...i regret smoking but at the same time i'm glad i still don't smoke. but high school wouldn't havebeen the same w/o stogs lol

Originally Posted by bud dink

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Originally Posted by size twelve

Marlboro_black_menthol_japan.jpg

damn I wan to try those

orig-2582491.jpg

just get these.....
i tried the djarum black...after two hits...i almost threw up
sick.gif

are you for real? do you smoke regularly? Blacks were the thing in highschool but it shouldnt make you cough fam

Back
Top Bottom