NT.... What Kind Of Laptop do you have? Vol. Tax free weekend.

I have a Dell Inspiron 1525. it's pretty sweet has a blue ray drive that's probably my favorite thing about it.
But if anything inside starts acting up it's a pain to open. My fan is all types of crazy right now, makes weird grinding noises but since it's so difficult to get to I just left it be. That's the only con I can think of.

I have a Dell Inspiron 1525. it's pretty sweet has a blue ray drive that's probably my favorite thing about it.
But if anything inside starts acting up it's a pain to open. My fan is all types of crazy right now, makes weird grinding noises but since it's so difficult to get to I just left it be. That's the only con I can think of.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

dell xps m1330.
Your laptop has not meltdown yet. Worst laptop I have ever purchased. I had to replace the motherboard on this thing 6 times because of how bad dell made it.

dell xps m1330.
Your laptop has not meltdown yet. Worst laptop I have ever purchased. I had to replace the motherboard on this thing 6 times because of how bad dell made it.

dell xps m1330.

dell xps m1330.

Originally Posted by cryptikman

dell xps m1330.

Uh no? I love this thing.

Originally Posted by cryptikman

dell xps m1330.

Uh no? I love this thing.

Back
Top Bottom