NT: what movies that you want to be remade???

Wow, just googled point break remake and ******* Gerard Butler is playing Bodhi???????

:x

Last edited:
would be interested in seeing what someone could do with a modern day "GOONIES" 

Life, just don't know who would be in it as of right now. Would not want to see Kevin Hart in it and I feel at this point he would be a shoe in for a leading role.

I abhor remakes, but if I had to choose I'd actually want to see a reboot or remake of Daredevil. I still can't forgive Ben for what he did to that potential franchise and for everyone to be like "He'll do Batman justice, just wait and see" :smh: @ you.

I would Love to see Blue chips done again & Also would love to see colors based on the modern day gang culture and police brutality.

They should remake movies that were bad, average, and mediocre. Especially bad movies that were so bad they became cult classics :lol: Maybe a few actual classics but from like 30 or more years ago.

So stuff like:

Mortal Kombat
Street Fighter
Highlander (all of them)
Demolition Man
The One
Caligula
Bio-Dome (for this I say keep the premise/concept but let Will Ferrell and John C. Reily go wild)
Refer Madness
The Conqueror

In my mind though, these movies get done right, keep what works and try to improve on it. They can also put a spin on it so if the movie was family friendly and G rated go left and make it rated R by only keeping the bare bones of the story. Not just throw famous names at it or a blockbuster director. That's the main problems remakes have such a bad reputation. Hollywood don't give a **** and there usually not projects where the director is trying to push themselves, tell a real story and overall it's not a passion project. It's a check and hopefully this does better than it actually is.

They should remake movies that were bad, average, and mediocre. Especially bad movies that were so bad they became cult classics :lol: Maybe a few actual classics but from like 30 or more years ago.

So stuff like:

Mortal Kombat
Street Fighter
Highlander (all of them)
Demolition Man
The One
Caligula
Bio-Dome (for this I say keep the premise/concept but let Will Ferrell and John C. Reily go wild)
Refer Madness
The Conqueror

In my mind though, these movies get done right, keep what works and try to improve on it. They can also put a spin on it so if the movie was family friendly and G rated go left and make it rated R by only keeping the bare bones of the story. Not just throw famous names at it or a blockbuster director. That's the main problems remakes have such a bad reputation. Hollywood don't give a **** and there usually not projects where the director is trying to push themselves, tell a real story and overall it's not a passion project. It's a check and hopefully this does better than it actually is.

Highlander is getting a reboot

Last edited:
Not a modern-day remake fan (even though "Dawn of the Dead" and "Friday the 13th" kinda surprised me), I might want to see a "Nightmare On Elm Street" prequel with Robert Englund playing Freddy one last time. End it all with the prequel. The remake was complete garbage.

Some I thought of; off the top of my head

Silence of the Lambs
Scream
Point Break
Back to the Future
The Goonies
Top Gun

Disclaimer: I realize some people hate remakes but I take them for entertainment value
the gonnies for sure....better not **** it up tho 
mean.gif

Not a modern-day remake fan (even though "Dawn of the Dead" and "Friday the 13th" kinda surprised me), I might want to see a "Nightmare On Elm Street" prequel with Robert Englund playing Freddy one last time. End it all with the prequel. The remake was complete garbage.
would be dope

Not to troll or anything. But I think Hollywood has enough remakes as it is. :smh:

Would love to see more block buster originals.

Not to troll or anything. But I think Hollywood has enough remakes as it is. :smh:

Would love to see more block buster originals.

I agree but if the original movie was bad and they have a chance to make it better with a reboot/remake, I have no problem.

Hollywood usually remakes movies that have no business being re-made.

I think the only movies that you can remake that would come out better are movies that had terrible cgi. I remember when I first saw Independence Day I thought it was one of the best movies ever. Watching it now, it just doesn't look great.

I think the only movies that you can remake that would come out better are movies that had terrible cgi. I remember when I first saw Independence Day I thought it was one of the best movies ever. Watching it now, it just doesn't look great.

Couldn't you just digitally remaster them?

Juice

Kendrick Larmar-Q

A$AP-Bishop

Drake-Raheem

Tyler-Steel

How To Be a Player

Scary Movie

The Last airbender

Mortal Kombat
Meteor Man

The breakfast club in todays setting
Big trouble in little china
Pretty woman starring zoey zaldana
Spawn
Also id like 2 c a whole film wit downey jrs character from tropic thunder
They're remaking Scarface...

Yes... Al Pacino Scarface...

mean.gif

I know the Al Pacino one was a remake, but it can never be topped... ever.
Weekend at bernies 2

Starring jonah hill james franco and bernie mac

Naw 4 real tho weekend at bernies.
gladiator
ET
goodfellas
White men cant jump starring justin bieber and jaden smith
Point break
The sandlot
Princess bride
Drop Dead Fred with Aziz Ansari as Fred

BIG with Donald Glover
he got game
with chandler parsons

Life, just don't know who would be in it as of right now. Would not want to see Kevin Hart in it and I feel at this point he would be a shoe in for a leading role.
I would Love to see Blue chips done again 
the last dragon
the wood
scarface
555322240.gif

Back
Top Bottom