NT what would you do if a chick "burnt" you??

Paranoia is crazy, I made some questionable decisions in the past and thought I had got got a few times, and every time waiting for them results I just would think about what I would do to destroy the alleged *****. I say if it can be cured, smack her up...if it can't....you gotta take em with you.

Anyway just got tested all neg, feels goodman

Go get tested NT!

hop on them antibiotics asap..

if it's incurable, though..

Disappeared_logo.jpg

i mean.. if shorty burn me...its my fault for getting caught slipping. can't burn me if i do my homework on her and find out what type of temperature she's running.. as good as going raw feels, jimmy hats are necessary evils.

Last edited:
i mean.. if shorty burn me...its my fault for getting caught slipping. can't burn me if i do my homework on her and find out what type of temperature she's running.. as good as going raw feels, jimmy hats are necessary evils.

Paranoia is crazy, I made some questionable decisions in the past and thought I had got got a few times, and every time waiting for them results I just would think about what I would do to destroy the alleged *****. I say if it can be cured, smack her up...if it can't....you gotta take em with you.

Go get tested NT!

smacking a chick up can have you in jail though

you gotta be more slick about it

huh?

Last edited:

Go get tested NT!
Find the name of homie with the Huey Freeman avy.

He'll tell you all about it.

Expose her.

You can investigate all you want. If the symptoms aren't visible, you won't think there's anything wrong unless she tells you which many aren't doing.

:lol: your the fool for smashing dirty females raw.

You get what you deserve

lol, But what if she was your girl, and you thought you was straight but you end up getting burned cuz she was creepin around?

That means you wife'n up chicks too quick. Just because she acts like a good girl when you meet her, doesn't mean she is. Sloots gonna sloot, the subterfuge will only last so long.

Can't really put hands on em without getting cuffed. Would have to set up an elaborate robbery to get even if this ever happened to me and she knowingly knew it. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom