Nt what would YOU do.....

Go for it man..first of all ain't that the reason why you got the whole CNA..?
You don't have to pay any rent and the way the whole economy is messed up with people loosing their jobs. Not anyone you don't know but your boysuncle.

as long as hes cool with the smash sessions, the tax free, rent free, free cable and internet makes it all worth it for 8 months

if you like to party, that would all end..... but if his medical needs aren't that severe, then your just getting paid to sleep! thats GREAT lol

8 dollars an hour isn't even minimum wage where I'm at
laugh.gif
. You're getting a lot of hours but like you said, 12 hours a day, 7 days a weekisn't a job it's your life.

There are benefits but me, I couldn't do it.

edit:

Did you say it's only for 8 months? Go ahead and bite the bullet, get your cake up.
pimp.gif

If I were in your shoes, I'd take a look at how my lifestyle is right now. How about your social life? Take a look and see how big a hit this will take onit, and decide whether you're willing to trade that in for some good ol tax-free money.

I'd definitely talk to them about the 7 days a week thing. 8pm-8am almost everyday for 8 months? Nah..
Other than that, it sounds like a sweet deal if everything is how you say it is but yea... Everyday though? They gotta feel where you comin from on that note

Do it.... its a good look for you in the long run... thats just as good as volunteer work and you're gettin paid for it.

Man, you'll be saving hella money. 8 bucks an hour isn't much, but its alot to get paid for doing nothing.

Originally Posted by fittednfresh

Originally Posted by MnMballa2323

if hes ur boy do it, and also would it be hard work? like will u be hustlin or just straight chillen?

no harder then what I do everyday at work... actually way easier
Why not?

er...yeah, i'd just ask for maybe a dollar or two more, dudes life will be in your hands! And everyday basically? i mean, night...damn....that means if youdrink or smoke, none of that until that bi-monthly weekend?

I suggest you invest in a 360 or Ps3 if dudes going to be going to sleep most of the night...

You gonna need that extra few bucks....

Back
Top Bottom