lowering springs for my 5
Black or gunmetal M5 wheels
Europlate bracket
A 1tb hd
A new tv

Currently saving for...
An 07/08 760li
More bills

Just got an interior kit for my car now I want stripes and floor mats. Then other mods like rims exhaust and cold air intake. Also I wanna take a trip to the Oregon coast by the end of summer

Just got an interior kit for my car now I want stripes and floor mats. Then other mods like rims exhaust and cold air intake. Also I wanna take a trip to the Oregon coast by the end of summer

Originally Posted by spincv

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Some if not most of yall really materialistic mofos. Im 24 and realized that most stuff is crap and you dont need all that crap in your life.
Just buy the things you know you will really put to good use, and stash the rest of the money away in a bank. You'll be grateful later on in life, and wont think what stupid choices you made. I use to be like yall wanting every gadget that came out, every bball shoe that came out.........then I though wait a second do I really need a laptop? do I really need a 450euro cellphone.........
Money takes time to earn and yet can be spent in seconds...........

Well if the money you pulling in is in Euro's i could see why you mad

Lol
roll.gif
Why would I be mad when the euro is worth 1.23 dollars. Not the other way around you know. Yeah the euro fell off but still........

Originally Posted by spincv

Some if not most of yall really materialistic mofos. Im 24 and realized that most stuff is crap and you dont need all that crap in your life.
Just buy the things you know you will really put to good use, and stash the rest of the money away in a bank. You'll be grateful later on in life, and wont think what stupid choices you made. I use to be like yall wanting every gadget that came out, every bball shoe that came out.........then I though wait a second do I really need a laptop? do I really need a 450euro cellphone.........

Well if the money you pulling in is in Euro's i could see why you mad

Lol
roll.gif
Why would I be mad when the euro is worth 1.23 dollars. Not the other way around you know. Yeah the euro fell off but still........

Originally Posted by VC4LIFE

I've never been one to save money... what if you die tomorrow... all that money is going to do u good then.. i say enjoy life... Saving money right now for vegas august 7 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
And what if you live for another 60 years?

Originally Posted by VC4LIFE

I've never been one to save money... what if you die tomorrow... all that money is going to do u good then.. i say enjoy life... Saving money right now for vegas august 7 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
And what if you live for another 60 years?

Back
Top Bottom