NT whats a good drink?

Tomorrow's Halloween and I'm at ECU and I was wondering what NT thought would be the best

TGIF Long Island, I know you wont try it but TRUST ME! its the truth. comes in a plastic bottle and usually is $6.50, all you need is ice and underestimate it if you want. It will put you down.

If price isn't an option grey goose>> but 30 and under Ciroc is your best bet, it's just a smooth vodka and the buzz it gives is superior to most other competitors

for vodka i usually get grey goose or belvedere its less harsh, also with a diet soda or cranberry juice..or one of my favorite things to make is getting a bottle of x-rated or another similar drink with a a cognac, i like to get nyak the vanilla cognac and mix em together with some strawberry orange bannana juice, you can hardly taste the alcohol. 

i see you're from the 704, do they sell the tgif in NC ABC stores?
Yea, I dont know where you are at in the QC but most liquor stores I've been to have it. You just have to ask because not many people know about it.
ivx028.jpg

Last edited:
TGIF Long Island, I know you wont try it but TRUST ME! its the truth. comes in a plastic bottle and usually is $6.50, all you need is ice and underestimate it if you want. It will put you down.

Yea get an empty goose bottle and fill it up with the cheap stuff - as seen on NT.
If you mix it, no one will know the difference, its all mental anyway.

Yea get an empty goose bottle and fill it up with the cheap stuff - as seen on NT.
If you mix it, no one will know the difference, its all mental anyway.

Aint no shame in my game.

At the end of the night, we'll both be drunk, they'll just be broke.

I want to try the tgif and I'm looking up some of the other stuff posted to get the price right.

BTW, whats a good brandy? E & J any good?

If price isn't an option grey goose>> but 30 and under Ciroc is your best bet, it's just a smooth vodka and the buzz it gives is superior to most other competitors
Goooose sucks better vodkas for much cheaper...get Russian Standard Platinum 750 mL is like $27, a litre is like $35. Goose and Ciroc are products of great marketing for so so products. French vodka
laugh.gif

also try Zubrowka if you can get your hands on some. mix it with some apple juice and tastes like apple cider. makes the wiminz go
eek.gif
cuz they didnt know what to expect.

"Żubrówka is usually served chilled and mixed with apple juice[sup][2][/sup] (a drink known in Polish as tatanka or szarlotka; known in the UK as a Frisky Bison;[sup][3][/sup] and in the US as a Polish Kiss). It is sometimes served over vanilla ice cream. A Black Bison is Żubrówka mixed with black currant juice. Another common mixer is ginger ale. Żubrówka also goes well with mango juice."

Last edited:
If you want Vodka, go with Tito's handmade Vodka it is smoother than goose, belvedere, ciroc, and pretty much anything else in the market. It does not come in flavors though, which for me is a plus because I really don't think that men should e buying all of that sugary flavored ****. If you like sipping Vodka straight it;s perfect for that, mixing with a chaser works as well.

If you like whiskey I suggest going for Maker's mark, smooth as ****, no chaser really needed but sprite goes extremely well with it.

Alos you like Skyy? That **** is dirt

If you're just mixing vodka or drinking flavored vodka, you're better off buying Smirnoff and then adding mixer. Don't let the labels influence you with vodkas, and especially if you're not going to drink it straight just save money.

When you buy Ciroc....you are paying for the name and those fancy commercials of Diddy living it up in Vegas. The "Circo Boys" image and all the force fed nonsense about it in Hip-Hop songs and on the radio.

There are better quality Vodkas. Kettle One or Stoli's is a good choice.

If you like mixers and all that fruity/sugary stuff.....that is where you will get hangovers and headaches from.

If you are going to mix something.....something like a Crown and Ginger (splash of ginger, not the whole damn soda can). If you like the taste of a high quality liqour, you don't want to dilute it with a mixer or soda, it should compliment the taste, but not overpower it.

Folks are paying $15 for a shot of Henny and diluting it with coke.

Back
Top Bottom