NT..Whats good with the Porsche Sedan?

I like it. The back is kinda iffy but still a nice car nonetheless.

I'm sure this car would walk a cts-v.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

wow, it NEEDS the spoiler, without it, it looks rather awkward.
yeah something about the back doesn't look right, i'm not big on hatchbacks so the spoiler gives it a more of a non-hatchback look...

Man after a couple of days of digestion, like I said on the first page the car is wet.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

911 turbo>>>>>any car period.
why, because its fast?
laugh.gif

All of the reviews on this car say it's worthy of the Porsche name, and in no means strays from the company's amazing heritage.(other than those thatthink Porsche should only have 2 doors) Base Panamera has 400 hp, 0-60 in 5.2, where as the Turbo is 500 hp, 0-60 in 4.0. from their official website.

I'm not seeing anywhere tho about this 3.0 sec 0-60.

I scoff at you people saying this car is something to give to the wife, or that doubt this car.

ehhhh i mean i got mixed feelings on it but it may grow on me like how tha CLS benz did i use 2 hate it at first but now it aint that bad

Its performance is incredible, but it's ugly as @#+*. They tried way too hard with the 911 styling cues. Just doesn't work on a sedan.

I saw one on Friday. Looks ok, kind of like if a big body Lexus and VW beetle had a kid this would be the end product.

looks like the cayenne with the roof chopped and lowered. look like more like a 4 door wagon then a sedan.

Back
Top Bottom