NT, whats good with these AF1s...

arent these premiums(canvas) n not supremes?i thought supremes have extra leather lining along seams n premiums have tucked lining. n if they are premiumsshouldnt they b like $130? i might b trippn tho...

I think supremes have the leather midsole and the leather inner-lining. These have rubber mids and mesh inside. My guess: Premiums.

Orange canvas.
pimp.gif
To bad they did that rolled edges stiching crap... Iwish they would make some new canvas with the old thick stiching, I love that, it makes the canvas look so much less stiff.

Oh well... I guess they'll never make AF1's as good they used to...

Originally Posted by WilderShoe

Does core basically mean GR? I hope my store gets these, the orange canvas, and the red and orange from the second pic are all
smokin.gif

Don't quote me on it because I'm not 100% on it, but I think some core AF's are like a semi-premium. Thewhite/black AF1's that dropped a few weeks ago that look like takedown AJ Fusions had a core desc. and were $100, had a better leather than normalGR's, a bronze colored labret/jewel instead of the dull silver on other GR's and had a (p)leather lining in the ankle area but not the whole inner likea supreme. They were also widely available at stores that don't get premium or supremes too. I would guess these canvas joints are only a bit more retail(like the takedown AJF's were $100 as opposed to normal $85), but widely available.

Tdog, if I'm wrong in my guesses, please let us know.

anybody know the actual release date of these or the name of em? any info on these would be great..thanks

and im guessing that these are the bottom two.

05/10/2008 Air Force 1 Low Core
315122-105 White/Neutral Grey
$85.00

04/05/2008 Air Force 1 Low Core
315122-163 White/Varsity Red
$85.00

anyone got pics of these?

04/26/2008 Air Force 1 Mid Core
315123-112 White/White-Black-Neon Yellow
$90.00

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by WilderShoe

Does core basically mean GR? I hope my store gets these, the orange canvas, and the red and orange from the second pic are all
smokin.gif

Don't quote me on it because I'm not 100% on it, but I think some core AF's are like a semi-premium. The white/black AF1's that dropped a few weeks ago that look like takedown AJ Fusions had a core desc. and were $100, had a better leather than normal GR's, a bronze colored labret/jewel instead of the dull silver on other GR's and had a (p)leather lining in the ankle area but not the whole inner like a supreme. They were also widely available at stores that don't get premium or supremes too. I would guess these canvas joints are only a bit more retail (like the takedown AJF's were $100 as opposed to normal $85), but widely available.

Tdog, if I'm wrong in my guesses, please let us know.

son i stared at your av for a good 2mins...
laugh.gif

anyways them orange in the second pic are for me
pimp.gif
are those women aswell?

im pickin up all 3 of em i think...blue n orange for me...green for the girl

does anyone know when the blue ones release?

Originally Posted by shoalin23jordan

they said those and the ones below me were coming summer 08 but no specific dates.

those white/grey are bought. i need to know if those orange lows^^ are men or women(hopefully men) and the release date for them.

thanks

i'm still rocking my blk mid canvas and my navy blue canvas mids!!! Love these canvas lows!!!

Sneakerhead.com has the white/varsity reds on their website right now. I assume these are the ones that are dropping 4/5.

Tucked stitches make me assume these are Supremes, and we all know the last bunch of AF1 Supremes have been $200+ retail, and I wouldn't expect anything different with these. GR or not, you'll be carvin' off some cheese for those.
First off the only thing that says supreme about these is that they have the tucked stitches, other then that no leather midsole or inner lining. And if u didnt know the supreme canvas af1 was only $150. In my opinion these look like a GR becasue of the inner lining and I would personally never rock anypair

Originally Posted by heels

Sneakerhead.com has the white/varsity reds on their website right now. I assume these are the ones that are dropping 4/5.

PYS as well. They're $89.99.

Back
Top Bottom