NT, whats in YOUR dream house?

Bored at work, daydreaming already...

Whats the 1 thing that your dream house HAS to have?

Mine would have to be a sound proofed basement studio. Fully equiped for recording. Vocal booth. Marshall double stacks. Ampeg bass rig. Custom Dorsia drumkit. As comfortable as possible. Full bar.

The rest of the house could look like the house from The Money Pit for all I care.

Maybe mine isn't that original. Lets hear what you got.

Bored at work, daydreaming already...

Whats the 1 thing that your dream house HAS to have?

Mine would have to be a sound proofed basement studio. Fully equiped for recording. Vocal booth. Marshall double stacks. Ampeg bass rig. Custom Dorsia drumkit. As comfortable as possible. Full bar.

The rest of the house could look like the house from The Money Pit for all I care.

Maybe mine isn't that original. Lets hear what you got.

first thought: jello pool

second thought: indoor basketball court, huge garden so i can grow my own ganja, and something like a mini movie theater.

first thought: jello pool

second thought: indoor basketball court, huge garden so i can grow my own ganja, and something like a mini movie theater.

a soda fountain drink. Other juices and flavors as well.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Indoor basketball court like someone else said. I looked into it at one point. If I make sure I get enough acreage, I could just get a US steel building big enough and with a high enough ceiling for under 100k, or at the time I did the research and this was like 6yrs ago.

This contractor in Utah builds them under the garage of the house for 25k http://www.theplancollect...ndoor-Basketball-Courts_ but he ain't no real baller though talking bout 16ft ceilings.

I feel like getting mad acreage and putting it in a separate steel building would be the best option though. There's hundreds of companies that do prefab steel buildings. You don't even have to finish the inside if you don't want

Indoor basketball court like someone else said. I looked into it at one point. If I make sure I get enough acreage, I could just get a US steel building big enough and with a high enough ceiling for under 100k, or at the time I did the research and this was like 6yrs ago.

This contractor in Utah builds them under the garage of the house for 25k http://www.theplancollect...ndoor-Basketball-Courts_ but he ain't no real baller though talking bout 16ft ceilings.

I feel like getting mad acreage and putting it in a separate steel building would be the best option though. There's hundreds of companies that do prefab steel buildings. You don't even have to finish the inside if you don't want

a custom combination of my 3 favorite hotel bathrooms - plus other misc stuff ive seen in other bathrooms i like

standalone tub with jacuzzi
stand up all glass/mirror shower with multiple jets above and from the side
heated floor tiles
i could go on
laugh.gif

a custom combination of my 3 favorite hotel bathrooms - plus other misc stuff ive seen in other bathrooms i like

standalone tub with jacuzzi
stand up all glass/mirror shower with multiple jets above and from the side
heated floor tiles
i could go on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

That's not a bad idea, actually it's a great idea. You can get land a lot of land down here for pretty cheap too.
A couple people in my neighborhood have full courts but they're both just caged outside. I think it would be pretty easy to convert a barn to a basketball court. Only that that would be expensive is the equipment and floors. You don't want to skimp on that, nothing worse than playing on some crap floors. The lighting and heating would be pretty pricey too. A half court seems to be more doable than full

I'm about to look into that right now. If I'm still in Alabama when I graduate, I plan on buying a couple of acres anyway. My uncle's farm is about 20 and don't remember how much he paid for it, but it wasn't a huge amount. 20 is way more than I would be willing to have

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

That's not a bad idea, actually it's a great idea. You can get land a lot of land down here for pretty cheap too.
A couple people in my neighborhood have full courts but they're both just caged outside. I think it would be pretty easy to convert a barn to a basketball court. Only that that would be expensive is the equipment and floors. You don't want to skimp on that, nothing worse than playing on some crap floors. The lighting and heating would be pretty pricey too. A half court seems to be more doable than full

I'm about to look into that right now. If I'm still in Alabama when I graduate, I plan on buying a couple of acres anyway. My uncle's farm is about 20 and don't remember how much he paid for it, but it wasn't a huge amount. 20 is way more than I would be willing to have

Back
Top Bottom