NT whats the best Personal vaporizer out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wax or leaf?

Wax I would go with the Micro Vape or the MiniStixx/Mini Gpen

Leaf Plax by Ploom.

I got an MFLB.....does the job but you may want to look at the F***combustion.com forums.

I know there are a whole slew of new ones out now....one that looks like an asthma inhaler, one that looks like a wooden cylinder. Compare and contrast. Check out that website.

for concentrates....i love the g pen...youtube it...i also have one by atmosrx.

Gpen was dope but try to avoid anythign with the glass/plastic chamber. Just asking to get cracks, breaks, etc. That new Glass chamber with nail is the biggest rip ever.

Got one with a fixed ceramic bowl.

What are the benefits of using a vaporizer over a bowl?

Like what justifies the $100+ price tag?

Hard to explain so def. try it. Night and day difference. Worth every penny IMO

Everyone i let hit my MicroVape with Wax has switched over, the effect doesnt leave you sluggish and you actually feel more functional. Plus the discreetness is awesome. Warriors games, movie theater, bars, restaurants, etc.

yo im in the market for a new trippy stick as well for thick hash oil and wax.

i need something...

-discreet

-reliable

-able to hold a lot of oil/wax/etc without having to refill often.

anymore recommendations?

You can really taste the different strains. All of them have really distinct flavors.

Medically, vaporizing doesn't heat the product to burning temperatures, so you're not smoking it. It's a lot better for your lungs because the carcinogens released by smoking aren't there when you vape.

It also doesn't really smell
glasses.gif

You can really taste the different strains. All of them have really distinct flavors.

Medically, vaporizing doesn't heat the product to burning temperatures, so you're not smoking it. It's a lot better for your lungs because the carcinogens released by smoking aren't there when you vape.

It also doesn't really smell 8)

All this right here, especially the last one.

Sign up for Touchofmodern.com (its like a Gilt for different products for your home), and you can get an Atmos on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom