NT whats the Craziest thing you ever Did/DOne for a FEMALE???

nerd.gif
and im not talking about girls you were trying to get on, well themtoo, but also sisters, aunts, mothers, homegirls, cousins all that!

the reason i ask is cause i caught a bus like 15 miles out my way @ 6pm go to seattle run across seattle up hill to the Medical center cause my homegirl whoworks at Tully's got burned by some brewing water.
tired.gif
with nohesitation i jumped a bus and ran-

Also i was watching Maury, and some like 17 yr old cuts 2 fingers off on a tractor and runs to his house and doesnt use his back door cause he didnt want tobleed on his moms carpet, so he runs around front and waits at the door!!! when i heard that I was like:
eek.gif

So im asking NT what they done for the ladies???

^LMFAO

never done anything crazy for a girl i was wit or anything, other then spend a few bucks on em, i bought my sisters baby a bunch of crap when she had the baby,spent like 600 on my mom on her BDay one year, stuff like that
grin.gif

for valentines day. i walked in a snow storm to go get a cake from cake love that i ordered for my at the time boyfriend

well, i quit my college softball team to basically live in the hospital for over a year while my boyfriend at the time was in a coma.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

well, i quit my college softball team to basically live in the hospital for over a year while my boyfriend at the time was in a coma.

wow is he alright now

you win.

I don't know if this counts but...one time I took a chick out and I actually let HER pick the movie...never again my friends, never again!

Originally Posted by marath0n

you win.

WOW i hope he's ok and that u guys are still together.

bdis1986 wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:

wow is he alright now

he's a lot better... he's still in therapy re-learning how to walk, talk, etc. Don't talk to him much now, he's a loser, but our families keepin touch.

bdis1986 wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:

wow is he alright now

he's a lot better... he's still in therapy re-learning how to walk, talk, etc. Don't talk to him much now, he's a loser, but our families keep in touch.
when did he become a loser...? after the accident or before? what happened to him?

bdis1986 wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:

wow is he alright now

he's a lot better... he's still in therapy re-learning how to walk, talk, etc. Don't talk to him much now, he's a loser, but our families keep in touch.

woowww,

bdis1986 wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:

wow is he alright now

beware_shallow_water_warning_sign.png

SoleWoman wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:

wow is he alright now

when did he become a loser...? after the accident or before? what happened to him?

Well i met him when i was 5...we were on and off since 8th grade. he's always been a big smoker (not cigarettes). I'm not into that stuff, but Ididn't say anything, because he's grown. He got into a car accident in 06 (driver was high). As soon as he got out of the hospital in 07, he startedtherapy. He has brain damage. Basically, about 1/3 of his brain cells died in the accident. His old brain cells are relearning the functions of the dead braincells. So IMO, weed is the LAST thing that should be on his mind. As soon as he was able to be picked up by his boys for the first time, he proceeds to smoke(killing more brain cells, after he's seen how important they are and how much we all sacrificed for him). I talked to him about it, and he said"you're right...I'm gonna stop, etc etc".....yeahhhh, that was in 07...it's almost 09 and he's addicted still. I can't deal w/it...selfish IMO.

SoleWoman wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:

wow is he alright now

laugh.gif
word that sounds odd as !%+$.You waited for him to get out the comathen left him while he recovered?This is like on Seinfeld when George was hiding from the girl so she cant break up with him
roll.gif

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

SoleWoman wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:

wow is he alright now

laugh.gif
word that sounds odd as !%+$.You waited for him to get out the coma then left him while he recovered?This is like on Seinfeld when George was hiding from the girl so she cant break up with him
roll.gif

tired.gif
read my above post.

Back
Top Bottom