NT, whats the last three shows/movies you've watched on Netflix???

Put me on... I'm trying to watch some new stuff.

Last three I've watched are:

1. Pawn Stars - Season 1.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Makes me wanna open my own pawn shop, real talk.
2. Blue Mountain State Season 1 & 2
3.The Kardashians Season 3.  Don't judge me.
laugh.gif

Dogtooth
In this Greek drama, siblings who grow upcut off from the world -- homeschooled and dependent on one another forentertainment -- develop their own blissful alternative universe. Thatuniverse is shattered when their father lets in an outsider. Sex entersthe picture when dad begins bringing home a female security officer tosatisfy his son's sexual needs. Suddenly, nothing is quite the samewithin this highly idiosyncratic family unit.
Exit Through the Gift Shop
Filmmaker Thierry Guetta had been casuallydocumenting the underground world of street art for years, but when heencounters Banksy, an elusive British stencil artist, his project takesa fascinating twist. Unimpressed with Guetta's footage, Banksy takesover filmmaking duties and Guetta reinvents himself as a street artistnamed Mr. Brainwash -- and, much to Banksy's surprise, immediatelybecomes a darling of the Los Angeles art scene.
The Parking Lot Movie
Over the course of three years, filmmakerMeghan Eckman tracked the comings and goings of a solitary parking lotin Charlottesville, Va., chronicling the lives of the attendants whowere working there. This inspiring documentary is the result. Hangingtough as they navigate the range of human emotion -- from hope tofrustration, from a sense of limitless possibilities to stagnation --the film's subjects embody the pursuit of the American Dream.
I recommend all three. Well, maybe not The Parking Lot Movie so much.

lost- seasons 1-6. i got hooked on this, on season 6, 9 episodes left.

parks and rec- seasons 1,2

the office- seasons 1-6

Exam

The Wild and Wonderful Whites

Gamer (could only get through 15 minutes of it)

Back
Top Bottom