NT, what's the most romantic thing you've done for your/ a lady? [Mature folks]

:lol: thats tru love right there

Couldnt be me tho, i aint wiping nobodys *** except for a babies

This is the thing that ****** don't understand

"love" isn't always that rosy romantic ****. It's also a heavy mixture of tolerance and willingness to do things you'd never see yourself doing

If you wiping your female's *** that's love and there's really nothing else to say about it
***** funny as fuh when I bring it up.
Her: who's number is this?
Me: remember when I wiped yo *** :lol:

Let her go to the movies with other men
While I'm at the gym getting shredded.
iswydt 
nerd.gif

Im new to the relationship game so, so far its telling her how I feel about her. She actually cried (and she NEVER cries).

Still new but either sing to her or sent flowers to her at work when she was feeling down. I told her I'd beat up her x too, was joking, but it might end up really happening

Still new but either sing to her or sent flowers to her at work when she was feeling down. I told her I'd beat up her x too, was joking, but it might end up really happening

Pay for my ticket to Oklahoma and I'll come KO that dude.

#NT

Drove an hour to pick her up, picked up grocery store flowers, Godiva chocolates and then Olive Garden dinner.

Real sucker, simp ****. I gave an undeserving b a gift for each of her 5 senses. Probably the biggest regret of my life, lol

Made one of these with our initials on it in and framed it.

Also had our initials and 1st date engraved onto a silver fortune cookie.

Took her on a legit surprise trip to NY, he favorite place, to propose. Called out of work for her without her knowing, bought her new outfits so I could pack them without her knowing things were missing from her closet, etc. On the morning of our four year anniversary I woke her up and said lets go, we got a plane to catch. All kinds of simp stuff followed, capped off by the proposal.

AND THEN From that point until our wedding over a year and a half later I created an gmail account in her name (Dear______@gmail) and wrote letters to it detailing our journey to the wedding day, documenting special moments or sentiments, etc. and gave her the password on the night before our wedding. I was inspired by this commercial that to this day gives me the feels.

Last edited:

Pay for my ticket to Oklahoma and I'll come KO that dude.

#NT
way #TMI already, from the pics I saw of dude 99.3% chance he is on NT and can easily piece together who I am talking about. Oh wells. Oh, and we both love Neo Soul rnb so I always link her YT videos via txt to songs about or dedicated to her or respond to things she says that way. Sent her the Common "Beautiful" gif from Come Close video when she got her hair cut and was feeling unsure about it and texted me a photo, she loved that. Eric Roberson Picture Perfect ext remix too, Lathun Fortunate, Jesse Powell, the more obscure the better.

Yea and I'm swagger jacking that email idea whenever the time comes

Last edited:
Took her on a legit surprise trip to NY, he favorite place, to propose. Called out of work for her without her knowing, bought her new outfits so I could pack them without her knowing things were missing from her closet, etc. On the morning of our four year anniversary I woke her up and said lets go, we got a plane to catch. All kinds of simp stuff followed, capped off by the proposal.

AND THEN From that point until our wedding over a year and a half later I created an gmail account in her name (Dear______@gmail) and wrote letters to it detailing our journey to the wedding day, documenting special moments or sentiments, etc. and gave her the password on the night before our wedding. I was inspired by this commercial that to this day gives me the feels.

Like the Email idea bro :smokin

I always thought that was a dope commercial and could see myself doing something like it.

you won. im taking all the notes

Very G, I know she loved it. Repped

Back
Top Bottom