NT, what's wrong with having bad teeth?

spiffydeezy

Banned
not yellow teeth but crooked teeth...some people can't afford braces....

grin.gif

picture added of my defect toof.

laugh.gif
what kind of question is this?

Its unattractive and aesthetics has been important to humans since forever. I would suggest taking out a loan if you cant afford braces

just the other day some chick said my teeth were so straight that it looked fake, lmao

veneers is another option

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

A girl must told u have bad teeth, huh

naw i got ONE messed up tooth that is growing inwards.....but it doesn't seem the phase the ladies....so i'm asking...how come certain people WON'T talk to someone just because there teeth?

I have bad teeth but they arent to the point where its like effecting my face with my mouth closed. Always had them, no matter how much and often I brushed. And I aint startin braces at 21.

I hear in Hong Kong they think it's cool to have a grill that looks like it's been hit by a dodge ram.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I hear in Hong Kong they think it's cool to have a grill that looks like it's been hit by a dodge ram.
Cool? "My teeth are straight, FML."...
eyes.gif
Uh, you heard wrong.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

I have bad teeth but they arent to the point where its like effecting my face with my mouth closed. Always had them, no matter how much and often I brushed. And I aint startin braces at 21.
Invisalign, trust me. I'm getting it in 3 weeks.
grin.gif

fun fact: the british often have effed up teeth because of the lack of dental care, way back in the day if you have yellow torn teeth it was a sign of your wealth, meaning you had enough money to afford alot of sweets and you were living comfortable
word to my man
sol25v.jpg

and Ive heard most japanese girls have crooked teeth because the guys think its "cute"

Everyone in my fam has some weird looking teeth (gaps, crooked, missing) except me
pimp.gif

We should turn this thread into a PYT

The reason because appearance is everything, especially first meeting a potential jumpoff/wifey.

People are naturally shallow, and you wouldn't holler at a shawty with a blatant crooked tooth....

Luckily my teeth are completely straight, I never really noticed that type of stuff till I started getting tons of compliments from people. Alot of the time they truly wont believe that I haven't had braces.

feels good.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Everyone in my fam has some weird looking teeth (gaps, crooked, missing) except me
pimp.gif

We should turn this thread into a PYT
i'll go ahead and start that one....
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is the only defected tooth i have...

Back
Top Bottom