NT, what's wrong with having bad teeth?

I am so blessed to have the set of teeth I got...Kids used to make fun of me all the time in elementary saying I had false teeth...They where "too straight"...
Like I said I thank God for mine
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif
what kind of question is this?

Its unattractive and aesthetics has been important to humans since forever. I would suggest taking out a loan if you cant afford braces

Exactly. Who the hell asks something like this?

Wow....would you holla at a girl with messed up teeth? Hell nah you wouldn't

And to be honest your tooth isn't THAT bad, well that's easy for me to say cause mine are straight
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Wow....would you holla at a girl with messed up teeth? Hell nah you wouldn't

And to be honest your tooth isn't THAT bad, well that's easy for me to say cause mine are straight
smile.gif

well i mean if the girl had teeth as bad as that one guy posted above...i would not smash... i would holler at a girl with teeth that aren't perfect, though.

yeah its pretty bad man...ill take another picture from another angle its like growing INWARDS...

Wait a minute. Ain't you that dude that posted a Ferrari in the Post Your Car thread?
You really think shorties are gonna care about your teeth with that whip? She's not gonna be like "oh his one tooth looks kinda funny, guess I won't give him dome and get a ride home in his Ferrari". Plus if you got money, what's good with the invisalign or skmething?

Originally Posted by spiffydeezy

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Pure comedy when people post sick whips and dont put any kind of proof in it. Then they come with idc if you dont believe me *#**. Id put proof right away.

Originally Posted by PraVokal

I am so blessed to have the set of teeth I got... 

Me too. People ask me about my teeth all the time. No braces ever ftw.

I actually had this one guy at work who was staring at me for the longest time, so I hit him with the
indifferent.gif
He then says "You have perfect teeth." With a weird "ayoish" quality. So, again I proceeded to hit him with the
indifferent.gif

One of the creepiest things I've encountered at work.

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

Wait a minute. Ain't you that dude that posted a Ferrari in the Post Your Car thread?
You really think shorties are gonna care about your teeth with that whip? She's not gonna be like "oh his one tooth looks kinda funny, guess I won't give him dome and get a ride home in his Ferrari". Plus if you got money, what's good with the invisalign or skmething?
invisalign aint gonna fix this..too late now

Seeing jacked up teeth like that make me wanna yak, I wouldn't get with a chick with a grill that looks like somebody threw a grenade in her mouth
sick.gif

I see what you're saying Spiff.Not everyone has the perfect grill and that's fine,but if you're walking around looking like Jerome from Martin..............then we have a problem...............a SERIOUS problem!

(WATCH YA MOOOOOOUTH!)

invisilign is meant to be more like retainers is what my new ortho told me. i had braces for 7 years because my first ortho was a complete quack. but i wear invisilign to wear to sleep to keep everything in place.

NT: Where everyone drives a BMW, date model chicks/Video Vixens, Teeth are so straight they often get accused of having fake teeth.

PS: I have a chipped tooth.
ohwell.gif

's would tie you up on the colliseum roof
Open beer bottles off that boy chipped tooth

laugh.gif
soon I seen this thread, that line came to mind.

cant rock a snaggle tooth

I chipped both of my front teeth though so I know how it feels to have a messed up grill
smh.gif
...they're crowns now

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

Originally Posted by spiffydeezy

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Pure comedy when people post sick whips and dont put any kind of proof in it. Then they come with idc if you dont believe me *#**. Id put proof right away.
eek.gif
eek.gif
F$(% your teeth..Dude u own a Ferrari....Nothing more need be said.

pimp.gif

Having OD crooked teeth is a bad look.

but it doesnt matter if they arent completely straight. Top row are more important than bottom as far as looks also.

thank god my teeth straightened out naturally by age 13....i have a minor chip in one tho that is only noticable if your REALLY paying attention

Back
Top Bottom