NT, what's your go-to everyday casual shoe?

In this thread: people with zero fashion sense who wear ghetto shoes

iSBMR4ZpNExJL.gif

In this thread: people with zero fashion sense who wear ghetto shoes
Somewhat agree but you're preaching to the wrong crowd on a site called niketalk. But yeah, vans, chucks, sperrys(add sambas and gazelles to the mix)are about as predictible as they come, throw a rock and you'll hit someone wearing a pair.

that ghetto comment is super uncalled for. this is a godamn thread about casual shoes

but taking a look at your posting history since you joined yesterday confirms you don't have much to offer here anyway

i mean jesus christ what's with some of you

Last edited:
Somewhat agree but you're preaching to the wrong crowd on a site called niketalk. But yeah, vans, chucks, sperrys(add sambas and gazelles to the mix)are about as predictible as they come, throw a rock and you'll hit someone wearing a pair.

Yeah sorry, I should be rocking my park avenues or strands if im just picking up some food or something minor at the grocery store

OG Blk/Wht Roshes. Cant lose with these.
Need some new insoles for em tho |I

Last edited:
Janoskis and Authentic Vans are my everyday casual shoes.

But if I'm feeling lazy...

w/ Nike elite socks.

Last edited:
Dude you and your homeboy sound like butt hurt fashionistas
I guess you just rock Tom Fords and Red Bottoms, but still living at home
FOH
1887751_o.gif

Last edited:
BC3, dmp 1s, air max plus 1.5 solar reds.

I never put them back in the box, so I found myself wearing these all the time...

Back
Top Bottom