NT whats your limit? vol. age aint nothin but a number

what nerve, lunchox? Since you all up in my faceboook, I figured you'd have noted in your diary that the picture you posted is of me and mine the night of my mom's funeral. And yet, I still look better than whatever that is in yor avy..

son wore a rocawear tee to his moms funeral...im done
laugh.gif

Night of means, "The same night as.." and when's the last time you went to a funeral at night? You shoulda been done. Reading ain't for you. Stick to looking at pics, but for my sake, switch to women.

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Night of means, "The same night as.." and when's the last time you went to a funeral at night? You shoulda been done. Reading ain't for you. Stick to looking at pics, but for my sake, switch to women.
"you got it, dude"
yougotitdude.jpg

i'm 18 and the lowest i try to go is 17 but it really depends on the person. when i was 17, i was dealing with a 14 year old chick who was extremely mature, mentally and physically but her age was a little too much for me in the end.

my girl can't cook that great because she just started out but she loves it and i'm cool with her wanting to keep me full so it's a win win for me plus she's steadily improving with each meal. She gonna be a martha stewart in no time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GFlower8

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by hellaones

^ lil one gotta be of age now
but she wasn't in that pic
grin.gif
how old in that pic?
Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

i would smash a bad 17 yr old
grin.gif
in a heartbeat
devil.gif
youngest i'd do is 16 and yes i don't care word to long hair. 16 is the new 18... at least for me it is.
pimp.gif

Im 20 my GF is 22, my range dating wise is about 18-23

Screwing wise: 16/Very mature - 45/Stacy Dash

Alot of yall N_s in here is dead lien. Most of yall get no pums, most of yall mad ugly and get no late night action at all so i know FOR A FACT if a 15+ year old girl was throwin yall wopp or pums yall would snatch it in a heartbeat quit all the lies and propaganda seriously
grin.gif

"IM 18 and only pop females from the ages of 25-40 with at least a C-cup, beautiful face, and weigh no more than 90 pounds"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Alot of yall N_s in here is dead lien. Most of yall get no pums, most of yall mad ugly and get no late night action at all so i know FOR A FACT if a 15+ year old girl was throwin yall wopp or pums yall would snatch it in a heartbeat quit all the lies and PROPOGANDA seriously
grin.gif

"IM 18 and only pop females from the ages of 25-40 with at least a C-cup, beautiful face, and weigh no more than 90 pounds"
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

18- 30 for smashing if she looks good. Could go older. A 17 year old could get it in certain states too.

I'm 23 my range is from 20 to 50... Oldest I've "hooked up" with was 28. I wanna get a cougar, I'd be her pool boy, Speedo trunks and all... idgaf

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Take your age, divide it by two, and add seven.

yea this sounds about right lol

-Tyler
I follow this...... ... ...  only because as soon as I got out of highschool all the highschool girls want me to beat. They see me on some new and improved things out of the city n stuff. 

16 and a half is my limit according to the math, but i try keeping it 17 and up 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom