NT Whats Your Opinion on Mandatory Car Breathalyzers?

What's up for debate? Of course it would be a good idea

I know here in VA if you've had a certain number of DUI's you're required to have one in your car. Assuming a lot of other states have similar laws.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

What's up for debate? Of course it would be a good idea

I know here in VA if you've had a certain number of DUI's you're required to have one in your car. Assuming a lot of other states have similar laws.
I'm pretty sure Alameda county in the Bay Area requires first offenders to install a breathalyzer. 

So based off what some of you are saying; you mean I have to breathe into a breathalyzer every time I get into my car? 
indifferent.gif

No.

Originally Posted by 650

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Drunk drivers discuss me

how would you like to be discussed

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

i would have no problem with this at all

This, I actually think its a great idea.

Don't know how these things work, But you can always get someone to blow it for you (pause). I remember my friend use to drive his brothers truck and had one in it for a DWI he had gotten, His brother just drove another vehicle without the breathalyzer.

Can't remember but I think he told me to blow it once. (pause)
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That's the only proble I see...

I would definitely be down for this to happen in the US. So many people die on a daily basis due to drunk drivers.

So we're going to just continue stripping our own rights; even those who have never been accused of such?
How about just giving to those have been convicted of DUI's before; instead of it being mandatory?

Back
Top Bottom