NT when a girl gives up chasing you...

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

every girl sane woman deserves to be loved.
Fixed
tongue.gif

Well Damn Wise went for the jugular on ol boy but Op make that move..your going to regret it down the line..trust me my fellow Nt

Originally Posted by irie

Originally Posted by Yeah

chasing you? why u gotta make her chase you....... thats a female trait
Its a female trait to be desirable by the opposite sex? ...You cats without ambition that have never experienced certain things in life make it painstakingly obvious through what you post. 

its a female trait to want to be chased, big difference fam check your panties
THIS.

And it's not as black and white as you make it seem to be OP.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

found someone else to crush on.

i had to do that to like 3-4 chicks last year

but i dont get it...did you actually wanna be with this chick?
Oh yeah, almost forgot. #Humblebrag

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Most of the time you won't know they are chasing you. They are not wired like guys. Their chase tactics are futuristic compared to guys.

All of this right.

Please dont let her walk aaway fromyou , girls deserve to be respected. Idk why guys hate on girls unless you been cheated on more than 3 times you chump..

Go back for the girl , even if she dont like you no more make her feel special , talk to her and be there for her you chumps

Originally Posted by GSGoonSquad

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

found someone else to crush on.

i had to do that to like 3-4 chicks last year

but i dont get it...did you actually wanna be with this chick?
Oh yeah, almost forgot. #Humblebrag
theyre wack though.
i dont attract anything i like.

#forevernobuns

Originally Posted by Retro23J

You even like this girl?

Exactly. Chicks can chase all day but if I'm not feeling them then there's really no point in following through. 

It seems like you dudes underestimate the drama that comes along with it.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

No offense O.P. and I respect your essence and being and all that but this is a question only someone that drools and has to

be fed would ask. Putting it bluntly I'm asking you are you mentally ******ed or "special"? I mentor 5-8 year olds and they

ask more intriguing and thought provoking questions. You just asked other human beings "when a girl gives up chasing you"

what makes you even think that that's ok? How is a fully functioning person supposed to ask such a blantantly dumb

question? Dude she stopped chasing you because you are probably fast as hell and she got winded. I don't know your

ethnicity but if you are black you're just flat out quick, if you are Asian you're probably elusive and if you are white you

probably have a nice wind. Girls used to chase me all the time but as I got older and wasn't as active they would eventually

catch me!............. No but sarcasm aside this is seriously a pretty dumb thread and you clearly are in highschool so I hope

you've learned a viable lesson cornball. You out here letting P chase you and some cats can't even get they D wet if they

splashed soap on it. You getz no simpatheez ovaz here. Is that how she texted you?
Wise always dropping knowledge
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sounds like a high school problem....far removed (8 years) so only thing i can say is call her ask her out

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Originally Posted by illwill24

Guarantee she found someone else to take up her time
A girl with confidence can almost always get a guy without the chase so after a little while she'll quit wasting her time and move on.

Girls have guys that they have as their ideal mate, so confidence aside, if theyWaby something they'll pursue just as aggressively as men, see: groupies

Originally Posted by KK Sl1der

In my experience, it makes them kinda resent you, but in the back of their mind they'll ALWAYS want you because they LOVE challenges.

When you get a new girl, she'll get jealous. You don't even need a new girl, all she needs to see is that you're interacting with someone new now.

This quote gets cosigned 100%

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Originally Posted by illwill24

Guarantee she found someone else to take up her time
A girl with confidence can almost always get a guy without the chase so after a little while she'll quit wasting her time and move on.

Girls have guys that they have as their ideal mate, so confidence aside, if theyWaby something they'll pursue just as aggressively as men, see: groupies

Originally Posted by ninjahood

In my experience, it makes them kinda resent you, but in the back of their mind they'll ALWAYS want you because they LOVE challenges.

When you get a new girl, she'll get jealous. You don't even need a new girl, all she needs to see is that you're interacting with someone new now.

This quote gets cosigned 100%

church. glad too see some NTers interact with females.

I mean did she actually say she liked you......or just chasing as in putting herself in spots to be around/closer to you?

If the latter.....eventually you need to reciprocate if you are interested.......if she straight up said I like you and you liked her and thought awwww imma make her sweat and you timed out......you fail.

CASH!!!!

She always waited for me to make a move but I would always shy away when she was around causing me to seem impolite and uninterested. Only reason I still think I have a chance is because she isn't popular and not outgoing with guys.

Originally Posted by Yeah

chasing you? why u gotta make her chase you....... thats a female trait
Its a female trait to be desirable by the opposite sex? ...You cats without ambition that have never experienced certain things in life make it painstakingly obvious through what you post. 

its a female trait to want to be chased
, big difference fam check your panties
selena_kanye_shrug.gif

My panties are red
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom