NT Where are You going on Vacation this summer?

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

NYC
pimp.gif

Same here, in June

goin to Hawaii for a few weeks, then off to a lake to chill on a houseboat for about a week, then off too Rhode Island for a wedding.

goin to Hawaii for a few weeks, then off to a lake to chill on a houseboat for about a week, then off too Rhode Island for a wedding.

Broke as hell right now. Any Cali NTers wanna let your boy crash at their place for a week. I haven't been on a real vacation in years. Yes I'm serious about crashing
laugh.gif
. Help your boy out. Ill pay for my own ticket there and back. You'll be like a tour guide.

Broke as hell right now. Any Cali NTers wanna let your boy crash at their place for a week. I haven't been on a real vacation in years. Yes I'm serious about crashing
laugh.gif
. Help your boy out. Ill pay for my own ticket there and back. You'll be like a tour guide.

Originally Posted by jdi23

laugh.gif

Try couchsurfing and quite honestly I'm sure there are NTers on there.

Originally Posted by jdi23

laugh.gif

Try couchsurfing and quite honestly I'm sure there are NTers on there.

Might be going to Macedonia and Greece to visit my girl and her family. Her parents want to buy my ticket but I'm not sure if my schedule will allow it. Haven't been on vacation in a long time so hopefully I'll be able to go

Might be going to Macedonia and Greece to visit my girl and her family. Her parents want to buy my ticket but I'm not sure if my schedule will allow it. Haven't been on vacation in a long time so hopefully I'll be able to go

Back
Top Bottom