NT: where did nike boots originate NY or DC vol. No b*&^#assness

midsolegone

Banned
^ discuss.

I just want to kno the truth.

Remember jealously is a female's trait. We can handle this like men.

This has been argued for years on here.

DC started it.

But NYCers will say "we made it hot"

etc

etc.

DC been using Nikeboots for the longest time now......
Dudes in NY comin' with the "they aint doin it like us",etc....

I remember when they first dropped when 98 99 only them dealers on Bway had em...blacks and dominicans...

It never caught on...went to VA from 02-04....DC and DC wannabes rocked them heavy...with the Northface from head to toe...rubberbands on the bottom of theyjeans and micro braids or dreads...never really like em but them DC dudes are the NYC of the Mid-south...

So around late 05 East Harlem dudes started rockin them HEAVY...with they Marmots...then BX then uptown Harlem and Heights was rockin them full blast by Marchand then its history...

Verdict...[Rico]DC[/Rico]

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Beaverton, Oregon

yup, honestly though i always thought it was a DC thing, that said i always thought dudes from DC dressed awful. Take it for what its worth.

DC. i moved to md from nj and all my dudes from up up top use to clown dudes for rockin them. upstate heads we were messin with vasquez

My dudes from D.C always say they wore them first and N.Y took their style.
Nike Boots have been real popular in Columbus Ohio for a while....I believe they are the best boot made by man
laugh.gif

DC

But of course NYers will come in and say they did...just like they started flightposites, foampoisites and Northface too. Then this will turn in at DMV vs NY

O yea then the rest of the people who don't wear them will come in here and say

laugh.gif
@ nikeboots there wack

/
Thread

I aint gone lie, I would love to own a pair of foam boots. (foamdome)

now THIS is wat I want to know. was DC the first to rock foams also?

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

I remember when they first dropped when 98 99 only them dealers on Bway had em...blacks and dominicans...

It never caught on...went to VA from 02-04....DC and DC wannabes rocked them heavy...with the Northface from head to toe...rubberbands on the bottom of they jeans and micro braids or dreads...never really like em but them DC dudes are the NYC of the Mid-south...

So around late 05 East Harlem dudes started rockin them HEAVY...with they Marmots...then BX then uptown Harlem and Heights was rockin them full blast by March and then its history...

Verdict...[Rico]DC[/Rico]
QFT

remember when we were like
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
when we seen them wt them %#*+ on...oh well to each his own i think they are gross

NYC gets eveything early... when the rest of the country catches up we all ready moved on to something else... why you think whenever we outta town people askR U FROM NY? ???? not R U from DC??????

Originally Posted by devildog1776

NYC gets eveything early... when the rest of the country catches up we all ready moved on to something else... why you think whenever we outta town people ask R U FROM NY? ???? not R U from DC??????
Agreed

Back
Top Bottom