NT: where did nike boots originate NY or DC vol. No b*&^#assness

Originally Posted by parada45

Nike Boots Foams Foamposites all startaed by us DC heads.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Please tell me your joking...

Originally Posted by devildog1776

NYC gets eveything early... when the rest of the country catches up we all ready moved on to something else... why you think whenever we outta town people ask R U FROM NY? ???? not R U from DC??????
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
no

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by devildog1776

NYC gets eveything early... when the rest of the country catches up we all ready moved on to something else... why you think whenever we outta town people ask R U FROM NY? ???? not R U from DC??????
Agreed LIES

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

I remember when they first dropped when 98 99 only them dealers on Bway had em...blacks and dominicans...

It never caught on...went to VA from 02-04....DC and DC wannabes rocked them heavy...with the Northface from head to toe...rubberbands on the bottom of they jeans and micro braids or dreads...never really like em but them DC dudes are the NYC of the Mid-south...

So around late 05 East Harlem dudes started rockin them HEAVY...with they Marmots...then BX then uptown Harlem and Heights was rockin them full blast by March and then its history...

Verdict...[Rico]DC[/Rico]
QFT

remember when we were like
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
when we seen them wt them %#*+ on...oh well to each his own i think they are gross
I was going to say the same thing!!!
All the old hustlers had these with the jean outfits and short Cuban lynx

I'm from NYC and I will say this....

Nikes Boots- started in DMV
Foamposites- Started in DMV
Flightposites- started in DMV

The North Face- Started in NY

That's just how it is. New Yorkers never started the Foams, Nike Boots and Flightposite trend. That was started by the DMV heads.

Growing up I always saw the old heads rocking the Nike Boots in the winter......As well as the Shorts with the timbs during the summer.....Why does it matterwhere it originated #%% is comfortable......DC or NYC who cares both wear it......

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

That's just how it is. New Yorkers never started the Foams, Nike Boots and Flightposite trend. That was started by the DMV heads.
how you gonna tell me that when i been rocking foamposites since 1997 and im from NYC, the basketball mecca...its SO OBVIOUS that NYCbasketballers made and cemented the foamposites and flightposites....

and NIKE boots (goadomes) been rocked around here since there conception, before that we was doing the Vasquez thing...

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

how you gonna tell me that when i been rocking foamposites since 1997 and im from NYC, the basketball mecca...its SO OBVIOUS that NYC basketballers made and cemented the foamposites and flightposites....

and NIKE boots (goadomes) been rocked around here since there conception, before that we was doing the Vasquez thing...

bruh you one person were talking about people in waves wearing these shoes

how the %%#+ is someone really going to prove their state area
indifferent.gif

Article on history of Nike ACG Goadome:

http://lacedmagazine.blog...l-sketch-of-nike-air.html

"DC and Baltimore were the first cities to truly embrace the Goa, so big props to them them for having the courage to bring something new to themarket."

foamposite shot at :06

slim is rocking the og duncan foams at 2:05

wale had the eggplant joints back last year

$@#% aint coincidental mo.

airmissionretro wrote:

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Beaverton, Oregon

But realtalk, Nike boots were around in NY like since the early 90s. Word to old Tribe Called Quest Videos.

Maybe the lavadomes, just maybe......but the goadome wasn't even created in the ealier so
ohwell.gif

I got the goas a few months ago, but I still feel they look weird to me. IMHO, the timb wheats have more of a classic look. Goas are way more comfortablethough. Don't care where they started.

Back
Top Bottom