NT...Where is a good spot for roses online?

Sup fellas, I need a on-line florist but I don't want to pay FTD prices. I have seen ads on TV but I don't remember and I cant ask my wife because of the obvious. Thanks for the help

Sup fellas, I need a on-line florist but I don't want to pay FTD prices. I have seen ads on TV but I don't remember and I cant ask my wife because of the obvious. Thanks for the help

1800flowers.com

I'm talking off the top of my head but I think you can use the promo code "mike" for a discount.

1800flowers.com

I'm talking off the top of my head but I think you can use the promo code "mike" for a discount.

Have to 2nd Proflowers I have used them multiple times actually my girl said i should go with a local florist but then when I did she actually said that the ones from proflowers were better and lasted longer.

Have to 2nd Proflowers I have used them multiple times actually my girl said i should go with a local florist but then when I did she actually said that the ones from proflowers were better and lasted longer.

I go with 1800flowers. A little pricey but they always have discounts and their delivery is always reliable

I go with 1800flowers. A little pricey but they always have discounts and their delivery is always reliable

seriously when did flowers become so expensive?
i copped a dozen for $68 delivered...last month
dead +%+ about to cop some cheap joints for V-day
laugh.gif

seriously when did flowers become so expensive?
i copped a dozen for $68 delivered...last month
dead +%+ about to cop some cheap joints for V-day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

My dad ordered 2 dozen roses from here, for Vday one year, and they were dead when my mom got em. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

My dad ordered 2 dozen roses from here, for Vday one year, and they were dead when my mom got em. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom