NT, where is the best place to get camouflage shorts?

Every year people ask and every year the answer is Abercrombie... I haven't bout another brand of cargo shorts in years...

Every year people ask and every year the answer is Abercrombie... I haven't bout another brand of cargo shorts in years...

Go hit up target. Grab yourself some mossimo camo shorts.
You will not be disappointed.

Originally Posted by Nier

I'm actually wearing some.
laugh.gif

They're made of ripstop, so they're durable. They're also pretty light. I also like the deep pockets. I know change won't fall out when I sit in my car.

I'm actually wearing some.
laugh.gif

They're made of ripstop, so they're durable. They're also pretty light. I also like the deep pockets. I know change won't fall out when I sit in my car.

Lucky Brand has some decent ones.

But you should check out the Army Navy Surplus store. Real Ripstop goodness, and lightweight too. Have a pair of camo shorts from them that has lasted over 8 years now. Still going strong...

Lucky Brand has some decent ones.

But you should check out the Army Navy Surplus store. Real Ripstop goodness, and lightweight too. Have a pair of camo shorts from them that has lasted over 8 years now. Still going strong...

Yeah, I've got a couple of pairs of those - not camo but olive green and grey.

They are really comfy shorts - and I've had mine for about 3 years and they still look good. Nice length, decent pockets, comfy shape...

Yeah, I've got a couple of pairs of those - not camo but olive green and grey.

They are really comfy shorts - and I've had mine for about 3 years and they still look good. Nice length, decent pockets, comfy shape...

Back
Top Bottom