Originally Posted by Crime Wave

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So good

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Not Mexican but not hating but why the hell did you guys steal Italy's flag design? I never understood, maybe you should change it to the one from the first page

What color is your flag bro?

Not Mexican but not hating but why the hell did you guys steal Italy's flag design? I never understood, maybe you should change it to the one from the first page

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DidierDrogba

I think its the different cultures

Us mexicans are raised to show love , and always have pride

And most african americans are raised to do what you have to do , dosent really matter if its prideful

*kanye shrug*
So headbutting someone is showing pride?

check out the flag of brittany    all you gabachos like to steal  . speaking of stealing, we about to steal back this whole country and rightfully so. in the next 40 yrs, latinos gonna be the majority minority.... just waiting

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

And most african americans are raised to do what you have to do , dosent really matter if its prideful

*kanye shrug*
So headbutting someone is showing pride?

im saying
roll.gif

I just read about this right now:

Stacey Dash stated on the Wendy Williams show that she is of African American and Mexican ancestry. Her African heritage has Bajan roots as she twitted that she is “Mexican and Bajan

*kanye shrug*

This is a horse load of bs son.
Not all mexicans are raised equally with same instilled values and morals as others and same goes for any other race.

Generalizing like this is foolish.

Back
Top Bottom