NT Where would u be without the internet?? how do u think everything would be like?

I would be a much more productive member of society
laugh.gif

My grades would probably have been much better
I wouldn't know about 90% of the music I have
A lot of random $$% facts I learned from the net

among other things....

wow, internet FTW!

You wouldn't be able to take the online English course that so obviously need from the poor grammar you used in your title.

When is the last time one of you all have actually written a letter and sent it in the mail when it didn't pertain to business?

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

When is the last time one of you all have actually written a letter and sent it in the mail when it didn't pertain to business?
I honestly only sent one letter in my life.

Life would be better without the internet. People would actually get more things accomplished and social interaction would increase

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

the topic has probably been made before. but i cant imagine the world with no internet.

i think sneakers wouldnt even be as big.
u never know the releases.

maybe outside of NYC

but if there was no internet I would probably be studying right now

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Life would be better without the internet. People would actually get more things accomplished and social interaction would increase
I don't know, I remember a couple months back when NT wasn't working for like a week straight, I actually went outside and got beat up
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

laugh.gif
real talk ever since i moved the internet is like 95% of my life...that's how i connect with my friends from back home...my family thinks im a internetwhore though...cuz if im not on my laptop or desktop Im on my Iphone updating my twitter
laugh.gif

Little side thread: Dudes with iphones can't call it their phone.
laugh.gif
not hating cause i want one too, it's just funny to me. imagine people sayingthey needa use their nokia V5436 or somin.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

i know stuck up white %!!#%*# wouldnt be saying they need to update facebook every 5 damn minutes

yeah, and then black people on this board wanna claim everyone else is racist
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

i know stuck up white %!!#%*# wouldnt be saying they need to update facebook every 5 damn minutes

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
i didnt see anything racist about his post

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by Club29

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
i didnt see anything racist about his post

indifferent.gif

if someone said "this stuck up black SOB needs to leave his myspace alone!" people would be all pissy, get outta here.

Doing research would take so much more time. Going to libraries, reading/skimming books, photocopying pages, making bibliographies by hand, etc. The Internetmakes doing scholastic things much easier and readily accessible wherever you are.

no pron, facebook, myspace hooks up, ebay purchases....wow my life would be different, plus all the random things i learn and discuss on niketalk.

Back
Top Bottom